Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #29 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jessica E.
Clifton Park
I can’t tell you how many reasons I love this soap. It smells good first of all. It cuts through tough grease easily. It’s also biodegradable and not tested on animals. It’s a certified b corporation( better for workers, better for families, better for the environment). It has no artificial dyes or brighteners. I’m willing to pay a little bit more for this dish soap because it has so many good things to offer.
This turned out to be one of my favorite Target purchases. They often have great deals on seventh generation, the lavender mint is the best scented dish detergent around. Plus it is environmentally friendly and safe! No bad chemicals.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
I received a sample of one of these bottles from seventh generation for testing purposes a while back, I really liked it! It didn't seem like you were using harsh chemicals, it leaves your hands nice and doesn't dry them out like regular dish soaps do.
Olivia R.
I absolutely love this cleaner! I love the nice Lavender smell and how it actually works. It's very inexpensive and I was impressed on how I could find it at Target. I would definitely buy this again.
Carmen F.
Buffalo, NY
This bottle is huge and lasts me forever. Gentle yet effective. I'm super sensitive to most scents and I have no problem with Seventh Generation products. I feel good about using it and even wash my hands with it. A good scrubbie is all you need!
Fu💋 T.
Key West, FL
The lavender smell while washing the dishes is so amazing ! I love to do the dishes and smell the aromas just coming off the soap and dishes. Puts you in a better when the soap smells as amazing as this does.
Holly M.
Tucson, AZ
This is my preferred dish soap. The smell is faint and it's free of dyes and extra Crap we don't need from cleaning products. Also, it's not expensive and it is a responsible purchase.
Maia S.
Sacramento, CA
I love seventh generation products! Are use from diapers to detergent to dish soap's to sprays. I love their dish soap because it is so light on your hands. It doesn't dry them or crack them. It takes off all the dirt and grease and oil's off my dishes without damaging my skin. My hands are very important to me because that is where they show aging and a product that is easy and doesn't have harsh chemicals is very important to me. Please be sure to check out seventh generation dish soap. I promise you won't be disappointed!
Gherrica G.
High Point, NC
This is my ultimate go to for dish detergent!
A light clean lavender aroma and a dye free liquid make this number one in out household.leaves my hands feeling soft and scrubs my dishes like its being paid!
Harris teeter usually has this one sale, and coupons.com sometimes offers a $1.00 off discount, that is how i was introduced to it.once you try it. you will see...there is no going back!
Sur J.
Outside of ECOS, this is my 2nd favorite. It's smells great. The price was decently on the higher end for laundry detergent for the load amount size and I would always find myself not filling up to the line, so I could make it last longer. I would say it's great, but if you are concerned about pricing, ECOS is a great option. The smell of the Lavender is amazing and activates in the dryer, so you really get that smell after you pull it out!