Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #28 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Angie A.
Ethridge, TN
Love this smell love the way it cleans. Just really like this soap my hands and my dishes feel clean I would recommend this product to anyone hate because it's a little pricey so we don't buy it as offten as we like but it's still a great product
Grace M.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this soap for my baby's bottles and it works amazingly!!! And I do t have to worry about all the harsh chemicals and added trash that many other brands carry! I also love that this smell fresh, but it doesn't leave behind a heavy smell!
Tracy C.
Dublin, OH
Pleasant scented and not overly perfumey, and is effective at hand-washing dishes. More expensive than other brands, but I like that it is more environmentally friendly. I can usually find it at mainstream grocery stores. I would recommend it.
Illy J.
PITTSBURGH, PA
This natural dish liquid from Seventh Generation have a nice smell and it did not linger after you using it. Only a small amount of product to use and you can clean lots of dishes
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
This soap cleans really well. Its clear so you know there is no dye in it. There is no perfume smell which i dont mind. Itz gentel on my hands. I think i will switching to this one.
Lizzy L.
Las Vegas, NV
Smells so good but it takes a bit to really clean your dishes. It doesn't bubble up much so I find myself pouring more on the sponge than other dish liquid. I still give it four stars though because I like what the company stands for.
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
I like this dish soap to change it up. It is all natural, triclosan free, and better ingredients for us. I would give it 5 stars, but i find it to go quicker than other brands
Jennifer C.
This dishwashing soap does the job of removing grease and grime without a ton of product to do it, AND without tons of chemicals and an over powering, offensive scent. Winner!
Lauren P.
San Marcos , CA
This is great dish soap. It smells clean and lathers well. It doesn't have any artificial colors and the scent smells natural. It cuts grease well and gets my dishes clean.
Sarah J.
Commerce Twp, MI
We've been using this as our dish soap for a couple of years now. It smells good and cleans well. I don't see any cons. Its affordable and does the job it's supposed to and is easy to find in most stores. I would buy it again.