Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #39 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Target
Amber M.
Amber M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Seventh Generation is great get your dishes clean smell great and it's good for the environment!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Jensen Beach , FL
Love the smell and the safeness! Works great and is soft on the hands...... It a good price tio
Trista K.
Trista K.
AKRON, OH
Love their natural products! They smell amazing! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
It smells great and cleans the dishes as well as not drying out my hands like other brands!!
Megan C.
Megan C.
I didn't think I would like this scent but it ended up smelling really nice. Cleans well too
Ann H.
Ann H.
Asheville
Works perfectly. Smells wonderful. Doesn't hurt the environment. I feel good about using it.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
albany, GA
I already reviewed this product, but it wouldn't let me move on until I reviewed it again.
Allyson R.
Allyson R.
Great dishwashing soap. It does not irritate my sensitive skin and it smells really nice.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Vermont, IL
I love Seventh Generation products! This dish soap works great and cleans very well, too.
Jess T.
Jess T.
Hobbs, NM
The lavender floral and mint scent combination is very very pleasant I enjoy it immensely