Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #28 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Audrey S.
Lewisburg , KY
This is definitely my go to buy on dish detergent. It's perfect to use on my toddlers things too, without having to buy 2 separate kinds. Free and clear of harmful chemicals and very tough on grease.
Courtney S.
Stoneham, MA
This is our go to dish soap. Love that we can purchase on target when on sale. The scent is great, but won't make your dishes smell too floral, just clean. Very effective in cleaning the dishes. No complaints at all with this dish soap. Would highly recommend.
Marissa T.
Midland, MI
When I found out I was expecting, we wanted to go as green as we could! We love this soap! It cleans without all the unnecessary harsh chemicals, all while still smelling fresh and clean!
Hannah F.
I love the natural lavender scent of this product. It cuts through grease and leaves my dishes clean without residue. I always buy a big bottle of this soap from Target. I will continue to buy from Seventh Generation because they produce quality products.
Sarah K.
Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid works wonders! My dishes are always clean and I love that it is natural! The lavender scent is heavenly. Who doesn't love feeling relaxed while doing one of the most dreaded dirtiest deeds like washing dishes? Love!
C R.
Oyster bay , NY
This is such a great amount of product that you don't need to use too much for. Lavender is such a soothing sound and I'm great seventh generation decided to make a scent that is delectable.
Rae M.
Boulder, CO
It's a dish soap that does a good job cleaning dishes. It smells good, gets rid of gross stains, and that's really all there is to say. It does its job well, but it's not as cheap as the other soaps with the bright colors and fake smells.
I'd recommend it.
Hannah K.
I thought the scene was wonderful. It does not leave a residue on dry dishes, but it does require a little more soap for greasy dishes. I like it better than most dish soaps I've used.
Stephanie C.
Asheville, NC
I wanted to love this product. The scent is great! However I had to use a lot to get my dishes clean. That would be the only downside to this product. I would recommend knowing that you may go through this quicker than any other dish liquid detergent.
Angie A.
Ethridge, TN
Love this smell love the way it cleans. Just really like this soap my hands and my dishes feel clean I would recommend this product to anyone hate because it's a little pricey so we don't buy it as offten as we like but it's still a great product