Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #39 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amy N.
Amy N.
Decent price and the soap gets my dishes clean. I like that this one has less chemicals that other brands.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
I'm a huge fan of Seventh Generation products! I love the lavender scent and how well it cleans my dishes.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Smells great, and isn't hard on your hands. A little harder to cut oil than some other dish soaps, though.
Alyson G.
Alyson G.
i like this soap, works well from what i know. less chemicals the better! bought in bulk from walmart.com
Meg D.
Meg D.
Danville, PA
I do dishes daily. A little of this detergent goes a long way. Does a great job w/ stuck on food residue.
While I like this brand, I had to use a bit more elbow grease to clean dishes. It smells heavenly though!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Gaffney, SC
I absolutely love the fact that this dish liquid is all natural. The scent smells very natural as well
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
This is a real smell. Like essential oil for the scent in it. No evil chemicals and everything good!
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Great product, all natural, effective at cleaning dishes, not overpriced. I buy all the time. 👍👍👍👃
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Love the smell, the value and overall the environmentally consciousness of this product and brand