Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #40 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie M.
CORAL SPRINGS, FL
Don't be discouraged by the light color! I love that this is all natural and not full of fake coloring to make it look bright blue or purple like other dish soaps. This has a nice scent that isn't over powering and it really gets rid of any coffee stains I may have on my mugs. I highly recommend this brand!
Julie K.
This smells so nice and is very good at cleaning my dishes. It's priced competitively and I feel good knowing I'm not putting extra chemicals into our water supply. I live in the Chesapeake Bay Watershed area, and lots of runoff from my county have polluted the Bay, so I like to do my part to keep it clean!
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great scent that makes me feel kinda less angry about having to do dishes. Sometimes I feel that I have to use more of this dish soap than when using a regular Dawn or Palmolive to get a good lather but overall I think it keeps my dishes just as clean without doing as much harm to the earth.
Amy C.
Grandview, MO
This is a good free & clear dish detergent, but it's not as good as others I've tried. I think it's the fragrance that's a little off putting. There are other dish liquids that clean just as well and are free & clear like Seventh generation but their smell is a lot better (Honest Brand for example)
Rebecca E.
First time trying this dish soap and I am thrilled with the results. It is the only soap I have ever used that actually smells like it is described. Lathers up great and doesn't dry my skin. Also leaves the kitchen smelling great! Works like a charm and I know I am not harming the environment.
Beth O.
I love this dish soap. The fact that it's completely biodegradable is why I gave it a shot. The smell is awesome lavender and mint, not a combo I would have thought of but smells fresh and clean. This soap lasts a long time unlike other biodegradable soaps so it's been my go to for a while.
Karolyn N.
Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid (50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle) has been a helpful product at keeping our dishes clean. I'm a mom, so I want to take care of my family and protect them from as much harmful chemicals as possible. This product helps me do just that.
Cindi K.
San Francisco, CA
I love seventh generation brands. Their effort to make products that are environmentally friendly makes me even more of a fan. What I like most about the lavender and mint dish shop is that the scent is relaxing and gorgeous, but settle enough that my dishes don't have a perfume-y aroma.
Sara W.
I was skeptical about trying this product but was very impressed! This dish soap s not at all like other natural dish soaps I have tried, it bubbles well, cleans well and is long lasting! Oh did I mention it smells great too! I cannot wait to try other products from Seventh Generation!
Rabia J.
Narberth, PA
really quality dish soap. lasts for a long time, and the smell is excellent. works really well for removing dirt from cutlery and plates, etc. the ingredients are simple and natural, which is key for a dish soap. I would recommend this product to anyone. the prices are very reasonable