Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #39 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Target*
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Durham
Seventh Generation is always a favorite for dish washing. Its environmentally friendly, and not rough on on hands with harsh chemicals. I usually buy it on the health food store, and it occurred to me, that I could have it shipped, and also spend less on it. Not sure why it took me so long to figure that one out :)
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Waukesha, WI
I love that this dish soap is all natural that is a big plus in my life with any product I find. You only need a little bit and it suds up really nice. By using less, it will definitely last longer. The price is decent for what you're getting. It's sold wherever you buy dish soap and I would definitely recommend.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Coral Springs, FL
Don't be discouraged by the light color! I love that this is all natural and not full of fake coloring to make it look bright blue or purple like other dish soaps. This has a nice scent that isn't over powering and it really gets rid of any coffee stains I may have on my mugs. I highly recommend this brand!
Julie K.
Julie K.
This smells so nice and is very good at cleaning my dishes. It's priced competitively and I feel good knowing I'm not putting extra chemicals into our water supply. I live in the Chesapeake Bay Watershed area, and lots of runoff from my county have polluted the Bay, so I like to do my part to keep it clean!
Suzanne N.
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great scent that makes me feel kinda less angry about having to do dishes. Sometimes I feel that I have to use more of this dish soap than when using a regular Dawn or Palmolive to get a good lather but overall I think it keeps my dishes just as clean without doing as much harm to the earth.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Grandview, MO
This is a good free & clear dish detergent, but it's not as good as others I've tried. I think it's the fragrance that's a little off putting. There are other dish liquids that clean just as well and are free & clear like Seventh generation but their smell is a lot better (Honest Brand for example)
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
First time trying this dish soap and I am thrilled with the results. It is the only soap I have ever used that actually smells like it is described. Lathers up great and doesn't dry my skin. Also leaves the kitchen smelling great! Works like a charm and I know I am not harming the environment.
Beth O.
Beth O.
I love this dish soap. The fact that it's completely biodegradable is why I gave it a shot. The smell is awesome lavender and mint, not a combo I would have thought of but smells fresh and clean. This soap lasts a long time unlike other biodegradable soaps so it's been my go to for a while.
Karolyn N.
Karolyn N.
Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid (50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle) has been a helpful product at keeping our dishes clean. I'm a mom, so I want to take care of my family and protect them from as much harmful chemicals as possible. This product helps me do just that.
Lauryn K.
Lauryn K.
This is my favorite natural dish liquid. My dishes get clean and I enjoy the soft and gentle scents. I have sensitive skin and allergic to strong fragrances in my cleaning products. I have been using Seventh Gen dishwashing detergent for years and do not wish to switch to any other brand.