Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #28 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Sydnie S.
This is such a great value for the money! I love this natural soap the lavender is a perfect scent.  It is pretty thin and still cuts through grease really well. It feels great on your hands not too drying like dawn or some other awful brands. This is on my amazon reorder rotation!
Emily T.
Sherwood, OH
One of my favorite dish liquids. It competes well against Dawn and has a great scent. It suds nicely and I feel good about using this and supporting a great company.
crystal j.
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
This turned out to be one of my favorite Target purchases. They often have great deals on seventh generation, the lavender mint is the best scented dish detergent around. Plus it is environmentally friendly and safe! No bad chemicals.
Nikki H.
Michigan City, IN
Just started using this courtesy of Seventh Generation welcome box. This stuff gets sudsy and isn't at all watery. A little goes a long way and the scent is really pleasant. Would differently buy from now on.
Olivia R.
I absolutely love this cleaner! I love the nice Lavender smell and how it actually works. It's very inexpensive and I was impressed on how I could find it at Target. I would definitely buy this again.
Angie S.
Frederick
The smell is great. I thought buying this product would mean that I would lose the sudds but I didn’t and I also felt better using the product since it was not harming the environment.
Maia S.
Sacramento, CA
I love seventh generation products! Are use from diapers to detergent to dish soap's to sprays. I love their dish soap because it is so light on your hands. It doesn't dry them or crack them. It takes off all the dirt and grease and oil's off my dishes without damaging my skin. My hands are very important to me because that is where they show aging and a product that is easy and doesn't have harsh chemicals is very important to me. Please be sure to check out seventh generation dish soap. I promise you won't be disappointed!
Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN
I really loved the smell of this soap but I didn't find it to suds up all that long and I had to refill the sink more often doing dishes. It did a GREAT job cleaning. However I have 6 people in my house, and I can't afford to fill my sink so many times for the amount of dishes we create. This would be great for a smaller family doing smaller loads or perhaps if you have a dishwasher doing the bulk of the work. It cuts through grease very well and generally outperforms other dish soaps like it.
Jessica L.
Long Beach, CA
I try to purchase as much environmentally-friendly, cruelty-free, ethically responsible products as much as possible and I was delighted with Seventh Generation's natural dish washing liquid. They do lather up quite well and provide the same effective cleaning as other name brands, without all the harsh chemicals. I love that they leave your hands smelling great and leaves them so soft!