Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #39 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
ishtar a.
ishtar a.
RIVERBANK, CA
Great smell! Cleans great! Great for the environment what more could you want! I don't buy any other dish soap.
Samanatha D.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
I love everything about this brand I received this is a free sample I could not be happier with what I received
Viviana M.
Viviana M.
It smells amazing and really cleans the dishes and the smell helps with the chores and hfs easy on your hands
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
Alburtis, PA
Great cleaning product that does the job well and doesn't leave a carbon footprint. Very natural scents used.
Jen D.
Jen D.
Hanahan, SC
Inexpensive for a natural brand of cleaner and it works amazingly well - without things that give you cancer.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
I have been using this for years it's tough on Grease and it has a light scent not overwhelming, I love it!!
Susan B.
Susan B.
I like this detergent-suds, cleaning, scent too is all very good. The cost of the product is pretty good too
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Pasadena, TX
This is my favorite dish soap by far! It has the best accent and works amazingly well! The suds are perfect!
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Westport , Ma
Cleans very well i have purchased a few times now. It had a nice clean scent and no residue after on dishes
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Great product, lasts, and isn't expensive. Plus you can get it in sale and get coupons from them sometimes.