Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #28 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Connie L.
Madison, WI
I love the scent of this dish soap! It's not overwhelming but it's nice and calming and makes dish washing a pleasant experience. It also doesn't leave my hands too dry afterwards. I like to use it in a foaming soap container so it washes off easier and doesn't leave residue.
Kiran B.
Magnolia, TX
It's so gentle on my hands and smells gentle. It get the dishes clean and I can also use it to wash the sink out. A little bit goes a long way and I don't have to feel like I'm hurting the environment!
Amanda M.
Perfect dish soap. Just as effective as other brands except it's eco friendly. Not harsh on hands. Smells great. Not that much more expensive than generic dish soaps. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Rachel R.
I love the size of this dish watching soap it smells really good and is easy on my hands and doesn't try them out I definitely recommend I've been using it for over a year now, almost two and will continue to buy
Samantha D.
West Valley City, UT
This is a great dish soap. The mint smell isn't very strong. It doesn't smell weird like you would think with lavender. It's great at cutting through grease and is concentrated so it lasts a while.
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH
Seventh generation is my new favorite brand from baby wipes to laundry detergent all natural but yet cleans up great and so soft for your babies skin !! I'm more then satisfied with all their products
Ana T.
Miramar, FL
I have tried to start using natural cleaning products. I liked that this product uses less harsh chemicals than other products. I think it did a good job with the dishes. I hesitate to buy this products due to their price. I liked this product. I would buy it again!
Carissa M.
This is pretty good, it does leave my glasses a little spotty but I'll take that for the lack of chemicals as compared with other brands. This cleans the dishes well and is a green friendly product.
Hollie H.
Woodmere, NY
I love this dish soap. I am passionate about our environment so I am always trying to buy "green" items. It's scent is nice and fresh and doesn't smell like chemicals. Also doesn't dry out hands.
Christina B.
Anaheim, CA
This is a great product to use especially if you're constantly washing dishes by hand like me! I don't own a dishwasher so the dishes build up quickly. When I use this product it leaves my hands feeling hydrated without any residue. Not to mention, it smells lovely :)