Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #29 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jacqueline K.
I love this dish cleanser. It definitely gets sudsy and works well to clean dishes. Additionally I like the scent
Ashlee H.
Plymouth, MA
Pleasant scent. Does the job but is nice that it is a cleaner brand with less of a carbon footprint than others.
Codi T.
Great soap, smells nice and not fake. Cleans well and I like that it's not harming the environment or my family.
Sarah G.
Tinley Park, IL
I buy natural dish soap. I like the smell of this. Calming lavender and uplifting mint. Seems to go fast though.
ishtar a.
RIVERBANK, CA
Great smell! Cleans great! Great for the environment what more could you want! I don't buy any other dish soap.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
I love everything about this brand I received this is a free sample I could not be happier with what I received
Viviana M.
It smells amazing and really cleans the dishes and the smell helps with the chores and hfs easy on your hands
Jen D.
Hanahan, SC
Inexpensive for a natural brand of cleaner and it works amazingly well - without things that give you cancer.
Cassandra P.
Alburtis, PA
Great cleaning product that does the job well and doesn't leave a carbon footprint. Very natural scents used.
Michelle J.
Pasadena, TX
This is my favorite dish soap by far! It has the best accent and works amazingly well! The suds are perfect!