Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #28 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Andrea P.
Clinton Twp, MI
I actually enjoy hand washing my dishes! The fragrance is relaxing while the formula gets my dishes sparkling clean. No harsh or dangerous chemicals to worry about. Give it a try for yourself, you won't regret it!
Lauryn K.
This is my favorite natural dish liquid. My dishes get clean and I enjoy the soft and gentle scents. I have sensitive skin and allergic to strong fragrances in my cleaning products. I have been using Seventh Gen dishwashing detergent for years and do not wish to switch to any other brand.
Rabia J.
Narberth, PA
really quality dish soap. lasts for a long time, and the smell is excellent. works really well for removing dirt from cutlery and plates, etc. the ingredients are simple and natural, which is key for a dish soap. I would recommend this product to anyone. the prices are very reasonable
Alynnah H.
Grove City, OH
Seventh Generations always has good scents, but the lavender is my absolute favorite! I like that it's a "green" soap too and not full of all the chemicals that typical dish soaps have. The price isn't too expensive either - I buy it at Target, and you can find some really good sales.
Heidi M.
I really love this soap. It is safe for the environment and no harsh chemicals. My only issue is that it does not clean up grease very well.i have tried several times and it I'm driving not s grease fighter
Lizzie Y.
Palm City, FL
A great, mild-scented dish detergent. I get this from Target and it is a little more than other dish detergents but it is cruelty-free. It does a great job on dishes and I highly recommend it to others!
Hannah W.
Jacksonville, FL
I LOVE this dish soap. It totally holds it own against other leading brands like Dawn and Palmolive. It cuts grease and doesn't leave a residue on my dishes, especially my glasses. It smells amazing too!
Christina L.
Concord, CA
This is my favorite soap to wash my dishes with. It has a nice light fresh scent and does not have an artificial lingering scent. Also, it lathers very nicely and I like how it does not have artificial dyes.
Mel E.
Hudson, WI
This dish liquid smells so fresh and light I wish it were a perfume. Quite effective in getting dishes clean and removing grease from them. It's the only dish liquid I use frequently now. I'd recommend it to anyone who's willing to spend that that little extra on a good dish soap.
Nora B.
Plainville, MA
This is great. Very light scent and really cleans my dishes. I get it from Target and it's usually on sale. I like that it is natural and better for the environment but I haven't checked all the ingredients.