Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #40 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
I always buy this dish soap. It smells so nice and fresh, it cleans dishes really well, and is just a great product!
Veronica K.
This dish soap works well. I love the smell and knowing that I am using a plant-based product on my family's dishes.
Megan K.
Macomb , Mi
Powerful dish soap without the overpowering scent that I hate. I just use this for baby bottles even, without issue!
Julie E.
Westminster, MD
Cuts through grease easily. The scent is pleasant and light and does not stay behind on my dishes to leave am odor.
Whitney M.
Naperville, IL
Love this soap! Lathers up great and washes away nicely. I use it to wash my hands too and it never dries them out.
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY
I do like the scent of this! The lavender is refreshing. It's different. I like the quality of this product as well
Aprilia C.
Highland Park, NJ
This dish soap has a strong smell. I like it that way, but for people who are more sensible, it might be too much.
Emily H.
Rochester, NY
Works really well. I get it from Target. Cruelty free, and I believe this product is also vegan, but I'm not sure.
Heather F.
This is an amazing natural dish soap. I feel safe using it on my family's dishes, it is my number one dish liquid.
Maria L.
Lakeville, MN
Aweosme works suoer good with my dishes and not bad chemicals so kids don't get all that icky stuff in their system