Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #28 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Amber B.
AMAZING! I am so glad I tried this brand! I love the scent and it washes very well! It's a good price, a little more than regular soaps but worth it. Refill bags are available too. I would definitely buy this for life!
Jessica M.
Hudson, Nh
I'm obsessed with this soap and recommend it to all my friends. I love what 7th generation stands for, and the back it up with quality products. I love the way it cleans and the smell is a big plus! I'm obesessed with it!
Infinity B.
Smells great but a little strange for dishes in my opinion. Takes a little more soap than normal to lather. It's nice that's it's all natural. Very gentle on my sensitive hands. I would purchase a different scent again.
Camille S.
I love what the brand stand for, safe, clean, and effective cleaning! I like that I can feel safe to let my students use this. It's very effective and smells good, too! I definitely would recommend to friends and family!
Jennifer M.
Baxter
I always get the lavendar! This is a powerful soap, I used it to do a deep clean on a cast iron pan and it completely removed the seasoning! It doesn't irate your hands but it cleans like nothing else! Great product.
Emily W.
Denver, CO
I love this brand a ll around! This product works really well, definitely better than I had expected when I first tried it. It smells fantastic and has a more natural vibe to it, which I am totally into! I would recommend this to someone who is looking for a more natural route to home cleanliness!
Colleen N.
Sault S Marie, MI
I've been trying to go natural with my cleaners, especially my dish soap. I bought it at Walmart for a good price. This works really good on those tough to wash dishes. Good price and would recommend to a friend.
Renee A.
Everett, WA
I love the smell. If you have to wash dishes like most of us do, you might as well make sure you at least have a nice smelling dish soap like this so you can take your mind off of how you hate washing dishes! Lol!
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
My favorite dish soap to date! I have sensitive skin so anything that keeps my hands from drying out is awesome! I'm in love with this clean lavender mint scent my whole kitchen smells so good when I do the dishes
Cindi K.
San Francisco, CA
I love seventh generation brands. Their effort to make products that are environmentally friendly makes me even more of a fan. What I like most about the lavender and mint dish shop is that the scent is relaxing and gorgeous, but settle enough that my dishes don't have a perfume-y aroma.