Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #39 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Mikaylah L.
Mikaylah L.
Independence, KY
Looooove it. Smells great and is gentle on my skin. It gets the job done while also being better for the environment. I love this soap
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
This has a great scent and it works great for a green product. They don't hind their chemicals and I get coupons for them all the time
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Riverside, RI
I like the natural, dye free and "safe" qualities... i just don't like that it's so much more expensive than almost all other brands..
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
This has been my favorite dish soap I've used so far. It cleans well, smells great and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry after using
Emily S.
Emily S.
Perry Hall, MD
Smells great and I like how it is environmentally friendly! I bought this product from Target because they had a really good deal.
pauline c.
pauline c.
Phenix City, AL
I get this band for my granddaughter she has ezince her arms brokes out with other dishes soap.still trying fine others for her
Sandra W.
Sandra W.
Livonia, MI
I use this and only this product to clean my dishes. i seek out more natural products and found this one. It smells great also.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Belleville, IL
Currently using this one. Love the smell and it works so well. Wanted to switch to something more natural for our little fella
Colleen H.
Colleen H.
Chula Vista, CA
Best smell!! Love that this stuff really gets my family's clothes clean without using harsh chemicals for our sensitive skin.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Greensboro, NC
My favorite dish soap. Smells amazing and not artificial. A little goes a long way and a normal bottle lasts me a long time.