Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #28 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Tina D.
We began using this after my son started losing his voice as a baby. It would always happen after he'd had a bottle. One day we smelled his bottle and it still smelled of soap. We realized the soap was not washing off and was burning his throat. We switched to Seventh Gen and never had a problem since. I would recommend!
Faith T.
Wayland , MI
This is hands down one of my favorite dish soaps. I love the smell and I love the way it breaks down the food partials on my dishes. I absolutely love the way my hands smell after using this product. I would definitely purchase this product again many many times!
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
This stuff is awesome ! It cleans the dishes really well as well as if not wearing gloves isn't hard on the skin! It lasts for a really long time as a little goes a long way ! This was purchased at target ! I would buy it again !
Christina B.
Visalia, CA
I just love this brand all together with all products. I love that it's a natural brand that it's kids safe, and that comes in multiple products. If you were looking for a good natural ingredient brand, I would recommend this
Jennifer M.
Durham
Seventh Generation is always a favorite for dish washing. Its environmentally friendly, and not rough on on hands with harsh chemicals. I usually buy it on the health food store, and it occurred to me, that I could have it shipped, and also spend less on it. Not sure why it took me so long to figure that one out :)
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
I love the smell, I love the effectiveness, and I love that it's a natural product that doesn't leave behind harsh chemicals or fake added scents like other brands.
I don't want to eat anything that is left behind on my dishes.
Courtney B.
I like this dish detergent because it smells lovely, does a good job getting things clean, and isn't overly harsh or irritating on my skin. I'd buy it even if it wasn't "all natural", but the fact that it's good for the environment is just an added bonus.
Madison S.
Gray Court, SC
THE only dish soap I use. It smells great and doesn't dry out my hands which is important because I do a lot of dishes. Seventh Generation is such a great company too. They care about the planet and it shows in this product.
Jessica M.
Hudson, Nh
I'm obsessed with this soap and recommend it to all my friends. I love what 7th generation stands for, and the back it up with quality products. I love the way it cleans and the smell is a big plus! I'm obesessed with it!
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
I live this! There is such a naturals scent that is so refreshing and not synthetic or fake like other brands. It is very effective and the scent lasts for quite a while. I would and do purchase this on a regular basis.