Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #29 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Sandra W.
Livonia, MI
I use this and only this product to clean my dishes. i seek out more natural products and found this one. It smells great also.
pauline c.
Phenix City, AL
I get this band for my granddaughter she has ezince her arms brokes out with other dishes soap.still trying fine others for her
Colleen H.
Chula Vista, CA
Best smell!! Love that this stuff really gets my family's clothes clean without using harsh chemicals for our sensitive skin.
Samantha J.
Greensboro, NC
My favorite dish soap. Smells amazing and not artificial. A little goes a long way and a normal bottle lasts me a long time.
Britney T.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Love keeping my house clean with "clean" products! No more chemical residue left of my dishes! Love the natural scents too!
Mandy G.
This is the only dish soap I use. Natural ingredients and a pleasant fresh scent makes dish time actually pretty tolerable!
Kate P.
New Lenox, IL
Love the scent and love how clean the dishes rinse ! This is the only dish soap I use to wash my son's cups and silverware!
Jen P.
Effective and great smelling dish soap with no weird chemicals. Leaves a clean residue, very easy to rinse. Great product
Mandy G.
Canyon
This is great soap. . Clean fresh smell works so well. I always buy this! My favorite dish soap by far and a great price!
deezy l.
It was a reasonable price, it cleans very well. The aroma is not too overbearing. Makes very nice bubbles for the dishes.