Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #28 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Kristin B.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the dish soap I prefer. It's awesome that it contains essential oils as a way to fragrance it instead of perfumes . It's also in my opinion safer to watch the dishes we eat and drink out of because it contains more natural ingredients.
Jenny D.
This is my go to dish liquid and it has been for somewhere around four or five years now. I really love this dish liquid. It has a very nice subtle but sweet scent. I like thinking that it is better for my skin and healthier in general. This dish liquid definitely does a great job at what it's supposed to do. Nothing more, nothing less.
Corri C.
Very effective natural dish liquid! It doesn't get too sudsy but it cleans so well! I buy mine at Target when they're on sale in some way. I'm a fan of the Seventh Generation brand all around - never been disappointed in any of their products!
Kelsey C.
The only thing I use for my dishes! I love that I'm not having to touch harsh chemicals constantly while washing dishes and that this soap actually cleans really well! It was less than a dollar more than the cheapy toxic mainstream brand!!
Robyn K.
Alexandria, MN
I love the scent and cleaning power of this dish soap. I feel paying a little more to get a greener product is worth it in this case. I would like to see the Seventh Generation dish soaps transition to the cardboard containers though.
Chelsea T.
San Diego, CA
This is the dish soap that I am currently using. A little goes a long way; the scent is light and fresh, and it has eco-friendly ingredients. The price is just right as well! I am really happy with this product and repurchase it often!
Karolyn N.
Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid (50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle) has been a helpful product at keeping our dishes clean. I'm a mom, so I want to take care of my family and protect them from as much harmful chemicals as possible. This product helps me do just that.
perlita m.
Works great, cleans fast, used very little soap to get the job done! The soap is also very thick and not watery like other brands. The price is reasonable for the product quality. I purchased online and i would totally recommend it
Faith T.
Wayland , MI
This is hands down one of my favorite dish soaps. I love the smell and I love the way it breaks down the food partials on my dishes. I absolutely love the way my hands smell after using this product. I would definitely purchase this product again many many times!
Casey F.
Knoxville, TN
This of my favorite dish liquid. It smells great, cleans well and doesn't have nasty chemicals that other liquids use, including coloring which we try to avoid whenever possible. You pay s little extra but a little goes a long way