Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #39 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Liz D.
Liz D.
I was not impressed with this dish soap. It was pricey and I felt that it didn't really wash my dishes. The smell was also an issue--it was awful.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Bloomfield, NY
I love the light scent of this soap. It helps make washing dishes more relaxing. I feel like this cleans my dishes well, with safe ingredients.
Rebeca C.
Rebeca C.
Waterloo, IA
Excelente producto,hace mucha espuma,los trastes quedan muy limpios y rinde mucho.Se encuentra muy fácil en Wal-Mart y Target.#libredecrueldad
Chouly B.
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
I mainly use this when I am washing my daughter's bottles. It's nice and natural so I know it won't leave any harmful residue in her bottles
Erica G.
Erica G.
Temple, TX
I am new to this brand but so far I like it. They are a great price & always have coupons available. Also check ibotta for cash back rebates
Christa C.
Christa C.
Everyone in my family uses this product on a daily basis to wash dishes! Smells heavenly, no harsh chemicals, and environmentally friendly!
Wildelise O.
Wildelise O.
East Windsor, NJ
My favorite liquid soap I love the smell it's delicious, it cleans really good and it lasts sooo long I totally love it! I buy it at Target
Taryn P.
Taryn P.
Augusta, ME
This is my favorite dish soap to use. It cleans my dishes well and has a nice light scent. I feel good about using this product in my house
Candice W.
Candice W.
I like the concept of Seventh Generation products, however, this dishwashing soap does not really cut it. It's okay, but not the greatest.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
I like this product although a little more expensive than most. I love the floral and MINT scent. It really leaves me with a good scent.