Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #39 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kim W.
Kim W.
Coeburn, VA
I can't say enough abt Seventh Generation! I usually purchase this at Target. The smell is amazing and it is very effective. I always have a bottle on hand.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Hamilton , NJ
Love this brand. The lavender floral and mint scent is light enough that it's not over powering. I like buying this big jug to refill my smaller container.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
When I use the Seventh Generation soap it leaves my dishes clean. The scent is great and it truly removes all the grease from my dishes when cleaning them.
Spring Valley, CA
Easy on the hands, tough on my greasy dishes. Great smell and effective. Most dish soap dries out my hands. This one never leaves my hands dry and cracked.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
really didn't think i would like this but wow did it smell amazing and work great! i bought it at target because i had a coupon and rebate and gift card
Lexi P.
Lexi P.
Lufkin, TX
Really like this and the scent for everyday use. I still use dawn for my tough jobs. I wish it had ingredients on the bottle. Kind of a downer for me.
Sara P.
Seventh Generation is my favorite dish soap ever. It works just as well as other brands and actually seems to last much longer than the other brands.
Kelsie J.
Kelsie J.
Touchet, WA
We switched to a natural dish soap and we weren't sure if it would clean as well as other brands do but we absolutely love it and it smells amazing.
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
Summerville, SC
The sent is great, I find the dish soap doesn't irritate my hands but the dishes doesn't seem to get clean and it definitely doesn't cut the grease.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Santa Barbara, CA
This dish liquid will last me a very long time! It's powerful enough to cut down the grease on my
Pans yet gentle and fragrant enough for my hands!