Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #28 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Allison D.
This dish soap is my favorite! It smells amazing! It is a good value for the price and is readily available at most stores. The dish soap works great to cut grease on hard to clean dishes and you do not have to use as much as other brands because it works very efficiently.
Caitlin P.
Jones, MI
I love how sudsy this dish soap is. I waste far less of it that I do with other brands. I think it is a great value for the price, and it is a soap that I will be purchasing over and over again. It leaves a nice refreshing scent in my kitchen, but not on my clean dishes!
Kristin H.
Oakdale, CA
This plant-based, biodegradable formula is made without dyes or synthetic fragrances. It fights grease and is strong enough to cut through tough, dried-on food. I love that it is a USDA Certified Biobased Product (95%) and comes in a 100% recycled bottle. It's fragrance is made with essential oils and botanical extracts, which makes this an excellent non-toxic product.
Kaitlin T.
Bellevue, KY
Very impressed with seventh generation products. Not to mention the price! It's a great deal for high quality natural products. And this lavender scent is very relaxing! I've bought this product over and over and will continue to use it when washing my dishes. Can't beat it
Jimena B.
sterling, VA
I love the smell, and the fact that is totally natural. It helps my dishes get super clean. The price is fairly reasonable. I got mine when Harris teeter had an awesome sale, so I bought too many lol I bought a few different scents and they are all so wonderful. Fave dish detergent!
Kimberly E.
This product smells great!! It fights stuck on stains on your dishes. it has been becoming more and more available in stores. plus this is a safer option for your home and for the environment. does good at getting residues/grease off dishes! will continue to buy
Rosa Y.
San Diego, CA
I have been using this dish soap lately. I like the smell of it. I bought it at Sprouts. It removes grease very well. I think it is very effective. I am not disappointed after trying it. It is pricey, but I got it for free. I would buy it again if I have a coupon.
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love the concept behind this product and the smell is lovely as well! I just don't feel it is as great at cleaning as the leading brand! If you don't mind scrubbing a little bit longer and maybe a second hard scrub or two (while being eco conscious) this is for you!
Haley M.
The Seventh Generation Natural dish liquid is my absolute favorite! I love the variety of scents and how gentle the product is. It does cut through grease and grim. I soak my dinner dishes in it before putting them in the dishwasher and they come out beautiful.
Naveenah K.
Tracy, CA
I love using this dish liquid! i have been using it for years now and i love that it has very pure ingredients listed on the back! i don't have to worry about my hands drying because of bad chemicals after doing the dishes every day. the price is great also!