Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #39 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Target
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Simi Valley, CA
I currently have two bottles of this stashed under my sink because I love it so much. It removes the toughest cooking stains and makes my dishes smell amazing afterwards!
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Beaverton, OR
We use seventh generation products for everything from our cleaning to the diapers I put on my baby . We purchase it at target . Definitely a number one in my household
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Quincy , MI
I love the unusual scent and the all natural ingredients. I try to avoid chemicals, and the amazing scent and overall effectiveness of this product makes it easy to do!
Kate C.
Kate C.
Verona, NJ
My favorite dish soap for hand washing dishes. This soap removes grease, keeps my hands soft and smells amazing. Target seems to have the best price on this product.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Milwaukee, WI
I love the fresh scent and the natural formula that is just as effective as the brands I previously used. Dishes come out clean, smelling great, and free of residue.
cynthia h.
cynthia h.
Niles, OH
This is the best dope ever it smells so good!! And it is not made from harsh chemicals. It is what's best for my family. I will never buy anything else. We love it.
Arianna W.
Arianna W.
This dish soap is probably my favorite. The fresh scent is so relaxing, it lathers nicely, and my mind is at ease that there are no harmful residues on my dishware.
Amy  M.
Amy M.
My family suffers from many scent and chemical allergies. Seventh generation is a reliable product and cleans very well without all the fragrances and chemicals.
Jillian L.
Jillian L.
Van Nuys, CA
Soft on the hands, clean on the dishes. We use this brand because of its natural ingredients and fresh scent. It cleans tough stains without the tough chemicals
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Royston, GA
LOVE. feels great on my hands and doesn't dry them out. I find it a little less effective than dawn, but it smells great and I love natural products. IT WORKS.