Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #29 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jessica G.
When I use the Seventh Generation soap it leaves my dishes clean. The scent is great and it truly removes all the grease from my dishes when cleaning them.
Sara P.
spring valley, CA
Easy on the hands, tough on my greasy dishes. Great smell and effective. Most dish soap dries out my hands. This one never leaves my hands dry and cracked.
Rebecca B.
really didn't think i would like this but wow did it smell amazing and work great! i bought it at target because i had a coupon and rebate and gift card
Lexi P.
Lufkin, TX
Really like this and the scent for everyday use. I still use dawn for my tough jobs. I wish it had ingredients on the bottle. Kind of a downer for me.
Kelsie J.
Touchet, WA
We switched to a natural dish soap and we weren't sure if it would clean as well as other brands do but we absolutely love it and it smells amazing.
Amanda V.
Santa Barbara, CA
This dish liquid will last me a very long time! It's powerful enough to cut down the grease on my
Pans yet gentle and fragrant enough for my hands!
Liz D.
I was not impressed with this dish soap. It was pricey and I felt that it didn't really wash my dishes. The smell was also an issue--it was awful.
Savannah S.
Bloomfield, NY
I love the light scent of this soap. It helps make washing dishes more relaxing. I feel like this cleans my dishes well, with safe ingredients.
Rebeca C.
Waterloo, IA
Excelente producto,hace mucha espuma,los trastes quedan muy limpios y rinde mucho.Se encuentra muy fácil en Wal-Mart y Target.#libredecrueldad
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
I mainly use this when I am washing my daughter's bottles. It's nice and natural so I know it won't leave any harmful residue in her bottles