Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #28 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Rebecca E.
First time trying this dish soap and I am thrilled with the results. It is the only soap I have ever used that actually smells like it is described. Lathers up great and doesn't dry my skin. Also leaves the kitchen smelling great! Works like a charm and I know I am not harming the environment.
Megan I.
Evergreen Pk, IL
I love this product, smells great and nothing but natural ingredients. I can use it on my most delicate items to tough cleaning like the towels from the dog cage!
Beth O.
I love this dish soap. The fact that it's completely biodegradable is why I gave it a shot. The smell is awesome lavender and mint, not a combo I would have thought of but smells fresh and clean. This soap lasts a long time unlike other biodegradable soaps so it's been my go to for a while.
Amy C.
Grandview, MO
This is a good free & clear dish detergent, but it's not as good as others I've tried. I think it's the fragrance that's a little off putting. There are other dish liquids that clean just as well and are free & clear like Seventh generation but their smell is a lot better (Honest Brand for example)
Sara W.
I was skeptical about trying this product but was very impressed! This dish soap s not at all like other natural dish soaps I have tried, it bubbles well, cleans well and is long lasting! Oh did I mention it smells great too! I cannot wait to try other products from Seventh Generation!
Brittany C.
Lomita, CA
I love this dish soap more than any others! IT smells so good for being natural and leaves your dishes nices and clean. its extremrely effective. you will not be disappointed. I usually always get it at the grocery store, or target. I've tried other scents but this is my favorite,
Emily C.
This product worked well but it wasn't as fragrant as I had hoped. I should have bought a smaller bottle to try it out but it did clean my dishes well. I ended up adding some lemon essential oil to help cut the grease which also helped with the scent. Over all a good product.
Lindsay P.
Mauldin, SC
I love using this to wash our dishes. It's natural and it smells super good. I love the smell of the lavender. I don't see any cons to this product. I think for the price its amazing. It lasts a long time, gets our dishes really clean, and I would most definitely buy it again.
Adrien B.
Sacramento, CA
After using this for the first time I opted in to pay a bit more money for an all natural product. It works just as great as the other brands. It's worth it to keep the family and our environments safe. This is the only brand I use. I love the same of it as well. It seems like real oils have been used in the product and it isn't harsh on my hands at all. A little goes a long way!
Kera K.
By far, this is my favorite dishwashing soap! I love that there aren't synthetic fragrances that linger when you use your dishes. It's the right amount of natura fragrance, and it cuts through grease almost as well as dawn. It's a great natural and eco friendly alternative!