Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #27 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Livia M.
Livia M.
Princeton, WV
The scent is amazing but the detergent itself leaves my clothes feeling a bit odd after using it, but I guess it's all about finding a clothes-to-detergent ratio that works well for you.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
I thought the scene was wonderful. It does not leave a residue on dry dishes, but it does require a little more soap for greasy dishes. I like it better than most dish soaps I've used.
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Smells AMAZING and it works really well. It is also ethically sourced and good for the environment. So if you are a consumer who likes to vote with their dollar this is the way to go.
aliyah a.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
This soap cleans really well. Its clear so you know there is no dye in it. There is no perfume smell which i dont mind. Itz gentel on my hands. I think i will switching to this one.
Illy J.
Illy J.
Pittsburgh, PA
This natural dish liquid from Seventh Generation have a nice smell and it did not linger after you using it. Only a small amount of product to use and you can clean lots of dishes
Tierney S.
Tierney S.
This dish soap is fantastic. It smells heavenly, not too strong a smell, either. It works very well. It is good for sensitive skin. A little pricey but we will likely buy again.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
This dishwashing soap does the job of removing grease and grime without a ton of product to do it, AND without tons of chemicals and an over powering, offensive scent. Winner!
Ashley Alexa W.
Ashley Alexa W.
Martinez, CA
I use this at work and looove the scent! Feels nice on your hands when washes dishes. Foams nice as well. Cuts grease and gets the job done, plus better for the environment.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
San Marcos, CA
This is great dish soap. It smells clean and lathers well. It doesn't have any artificial colors and the scent smells natural. It cuts grease well and gets my dishes clean.
M M.
M M.
My hands get bumpy rashes when I use brands such as Dove, Dawn, and Palmolive, but I have no reaction to this brand so far. Love the clean, slightly minty lavender scent.