Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #28 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Ellen R.
Everett, MA
Smells nice, a little bit goes a long way, and works well to keep my dishes clean. We do not have a dishwasher so we rely on hand washing, and have always been pleased by this product. It is very affordable and the best part is it's cruelty free. Seventh Generation is my go to for cleaning products, including dish soap.
Taylor K.
I recently purchased this product for the first time, and I'm not that impressed. The scent throws me off a little bit. A mixture of lavender and mint is kind of an odd combination. In terms of it's cleaning ability, it does a good job. The only complain I have is that it does not get all soapy like other dish soaps do.
Alyssa M.
Waukesha, WI
I love that this dish soap is all natural that is a big plus in my life with any product I find. You only need a little bit and it suds up really nice. By using less, it will definitely last longer. The price is decent for what you're getting. It's sold wherever you buy dish soap and I would definitely recommend.
Akshita M.
New York city, New York
I bought this on freshdirect. It arrived in perfect condition. It does the job well. My vessels are squeaky clean and have no odor when they come out of the dishwasher.
Nicole B.
Newbury Park, CA
I use a lot of products - it works quick and easy which works for me as I'm lazy, and I like a lot of their products, as they do seem to work and smell nice. I haven't loved the personal care stuff as much, though. My favorite part is the smell, since I have to always be around it using it, I better love how it smells!
Julie K.
This smells so nice and is very good at cleaning my dishes. It's priced competitively and I feel good knowing I'm not putting extra chemicals into our water supply. I live in the Chesapeake Bay Watershed area, and lots of runoff from my county have polluted the Bay, so I like to do my part to keep it clean!
Melissa O.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my favorite dish soap! I have probably 10 in my stock pile. I buy it when It goes on sale and that's often. It's worth every penny without a sale tho honestly.
Stephanie M.
coral springs, FL
Don't be discouraged by the light color! I love that this is all natural and not full of fake coloring to make it look bright blue or purple like other dish soaps. This has a nice scent that isn't over powering and it really gets rid of any coffee stains I may have on my mugs. I highly recommend this brand!
Rebecca E.
First time trying this dish soap and I am thrilled with the results. It is the only soap I have ever used that actually smells like it is described. Lathers up great and doesn't dry my skin. Also leaves the kitchen smelling great! Works like a charm and I know I am not harming the environment.
Hilary S.
Burbank, CA
I love lavender smelling anything. So naturally I always choose this scent. Cleans my dishes just fine and sensitive enough for me to wash my dishes without gloves!