Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #39 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Target
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
West Valley City, UT
This is a great dish soap. The mint smell isn't very strong. It doesn't smell weird like you would think with lavender. It's great at cutting through grease and is concentrated so it lasts a while.
Hollie H.
Hollie H.
Woodmere, NY
I love this dish soap. I am passionate about our environment so I am always trying to buy "green" items. It's scent is nice and fresh and doesn't smell like chemicals. Also doesn't dry out hands.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Hanover, PA
Smells wonderful and does a great job, my only complaint is that it doesn't have any added lotion or anything to makes my hands soft. Using dish soap without added moisturizer dries out my hands
Emily N.
Emily N.
Belgrade, ME
Perhaps my favorite dish liquid of all time! I love the scent of this. It is herbal and fresh. I love that it is natural and I don't have to worry about exposing my family to unwanted chemicals.
Selin O.
Selin O.
Love love love this dish liquid! It smells amazing and doesn't irritate my hands. in addition, it does a great job of cleaning oil and dried food off my dishes. Leaves my dishes smelling great!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
I have bought this many times. It's a nice alternative to other dishwashing products and smells so nice. It's just as effective at getting everything clean as any other brand of soap I've used.
Laura N.
Laura N.
Garden City, ID
Love the smell of this dish soap and appreciate how it's better for the environment than other harsh cleaners, especially when it's going down the drain so often. Will never use another brand!
C R.
C R.
Oyster bay , NY
This is such a great amount of product that you don't need to use too much for. Lavender is such a soothing sound and I'm great seventh generation decided to make a scent that is delectable.
Mariana L.
Mariana L.
Jersey City, NJ
With no dishwasher, we do a LOT of hand-washing dishes here, and we use this almost exclusively. Great product, cleans well without having to squeeze tons of product on, and smells awesome.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Midland, MI
When I found out I was expecting, we wanted to go as green as we could! We love this soap! It cleans without all the unnecessary harsh chemicals, all while still smelling fresh and clean!