Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #39 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
royal oak, MI
I tried Seventh Generation lavender floral & Mint Natural dish liquid free from Seventh Generation. More recently I have also tried their lavender floral and lime, a scent combo I never expected yet both of these varieties are wonderful. I usually never deviate from a name brand that need not be named (as though we don't know) and would not have though an "all natural" dish soap would level up or cut the grease. Yet it surely does. I had no idea how much I would live seventh generation dish soap. Its non-drying to my hands, and my whole kitchen smells amazing when its all bubbled up in the sink. The smells are nice and subtle with relaxing lavender and energizing notes from the mint. It washes right off when any grease and food residue, leaving my dishes scentless and sparkling clean. After sitting in hot water, soapy from this dish wash, for just a couple of minutes, I never have to scrub hard at a single dish or glass!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Clearfield, UT
I adore the smell of the lavender and mint, I know I'm not the only person out there that just hates doing dishes so this smelling so good and so not typical dish washing liquid smell really helped me fall in love. It works well but does require a little more wore than you would have to with a brand like Dawn however this brand is more environmentally friendly and so its my new go to brand. We've only got one planet we might as well try to save it/keep it healthy since we are some of the people who live on it. (=
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN
I really loved the smell of this soap but I didn't find it to suds up all that long and I had to refill the sink more often doing dishes. It did a GREAT job cleaning. However I have 6 people in my house, and I can't afford to fill my sink so many times for the amount of dishes we create. This would be great for a smaller family doing smaller loads or perhaps if you have a dishwasher doing the bulk of the work. It cuts through grease very well and generally outperforms other dish soaps like it.
jetahri d.
jetahri d.
I really like this stuff. Most of all I like that it is non toxic. Since I have kids, they get into random things sometimes so I like to have products around that I don't have to worry too much if they get into (they don't generally but when you are knee deep into something they always manage the find their way into mischief) it cleans well and last a long time in our house. We do dishes (lots of them) generally twice a day and this can last us 2 months or so. A little goes a long way.
Gherrica G.
Gherrica G.
High Point, NC
This is my ultimate go to for dish detergent!
A light clean lavender aroma and a dye free liquid make this number one in out household.leaves my hands feeling soft and scrubs my dishes like its being paid!
Harris teeter usually has this one sale, and coupons.com sometimes offers a $1.00 off discount, that is how i was introduced to it.once you try it. you will see...there is no going back!
Adrien B.
Adrien B.
Sacramento, CA
After using this for the first time I opted in to pay a bit more money for an all natural product. It works just as great as the other brands. It's worth it to keep the family and our environments safe. This is the only brand I use. I love the same of it as well. It seems like real oils have been used in the product and it isn't harsh on my hands at all. A little goes a long way!
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Oakdale, CA
This plant-based, biodegradable formula is made without dyes or synthetic fragrances. It fights grease and is strong enough to cut through tough, dried-on food. I love that it is a USDA Certified Biobased Product (95%) and comes in a 100% recycled bottle. It's fragrance is made with essential oils and botanical extracts, which makes this an excellent non-toxic product.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
This is my go to dish liquid and it has been for somewhere around four or five years now. I really love this dish liquid. It has a very nice subtle but sweet scent. I like thinking that it is better for my skin and healthier in general. This dish liquid definitely does a great job at what it's supposed to do. Nothing more, nothing less.
Tina D.
Tina D.
We began using this after my son started losing his voice as a baby. It would always happen after he'd had a bottle. One day we smelled his bottle and it still smelled of soap. We realized the soap was not washing off and was burning his throat. We switched to Seventh Gen and never had a problem since. I would recommend!
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Everett, MA
Smells nice, a little bit goes a long way, and works well to keep my dishes clean. We do not have a dishwasher so we rely on hand washing, and have always been pleased by this product. It is very affordable and the best part is it's cruelty free. Seventh Generation is my go to for cleaning products, including dish soap.