BY SEVENTH GENERATION #11 in Napkins

Seventh Generation Paper Napkins are a convenient way to set a great-looking table and know that you are being kind to the environment. Soft and durable to make quick work of dinner-table messes. Made from 100% recycled paper with a minimum 50% post-consumer content. Packaged in minimum 50% pre-consumer recycled plastic.

•  100% Recycled Paper
  •  Soft & Durable
  •  No Dyes or Fragrances

Napkins made from 100% recycled paper
Minimum 50% post-consumer recycled paper
Napkins that are soft and durable
Napkins that are whitened without chlorine
Napkins packaged in #4 LPDE recyclable plastic

Ingredients: Seventh Generation Napkins are made from 100% recycled paper (50% post-consumer content, 50% pre-consumer content) and are whitened without chlorine bleach.

Usage: Plan a picnic. Pack plenty of Seventh Generation Napkins. These napkins may be added to your home compost.

crystal j.
Decorator Expert Level 4
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Paige W.
San Francisco, CA
I love 7th generation products and I love how these napkins are made from recycled material. They're a little on the thin side and more expensive than regular napkins. In my opinion, they're worth it. Helping the environment is always a good thing!
Jennifer D.
Decorator Expert Level 3
These napkins are fantastic and are just as good as their competitors but with the added bonus that they are recycled, so you are cutting down on your carbon footprint. I am almost always able to find them at Target.
Nethania P.
Decorator Expert Level 2
What's not to love? The seventh generation is the best way to go when looking for cleaning products and paper products! These napkins are very durable and affordable.
patty w.
I love anything seventh generation they have such great products. There all free and clear,made without harsh chemicals and I feel good using them
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
Whenever I use these napkins, I really feeling like I am helping the environment. They get re-recycled if they're not too dirty. Save our planet!
Trista K.
akron, OH
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love seventh generation products! Everything is natural and safe with no harmful chemicals! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Gina H.
Yorktown Hts, NY
I love all of Seventh Generation products. These napkins are affordable and I feel good using these (a good company doing good things!).
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love stocking up on these when they go on sale. I'm always very happy to contribute in some small way toward helping our environment.
Melissa B.
Columbus, OH
I really kike that these are recycled. I find them to be as useful as any of their competitors, but sometimes tgey csn be hard to find.
Jordan K.
Redding, CA
Do these feel rough? They look like they might
Tracey G.
Sullivan City, TX
How are these with absorbing spills?
Jessica K.