Seventh Generation Wee Generation Baby Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Kristin E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #5 in Baby Sunscreen

Made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Mineral Based. Gentle. Face & Body. Broad Spectrum SPF 30. see more...

• Can I use this on my 4 year old daughter or do they make ...1 Answers
  • How well did this work? I love the brand and I would love...1 Answers
  • Is there an age limit can I use it on a newborn?1 Answers
Sam P.
Keizer
I was looking for a recommended sunscreen for infants and, in general, a more environmentally-friendly one (if that's possible). I like the idea behind Seventh Gen products, and use some of their line. However, this has got to be the worst sunscreen I have ever used. I was using Babyganics (which I love and continue to use), but Seventh Gen had a _slightly better_ review on the Environmental Working Group site so I thought I'd give it a try.
Let me just say this: you are probably only slightly better off than without any sunscreen use at all. I used this on my toddler one weekend, and reapplied, and still she had some tanning on her arms and legs. OTOH, I'd used Babyganics the rest of the entire summer - out and about, at the pool - and she never tanned.I can't rate this even lower. I have no idea how people are praising it, but if you're looking to not tan - not just "not burn" - but really not tan at all, this is definitely not the product you want
Melanie B.
Love all of this brands products. All of their lines are amazing and economical as well as eco-friendly... It doesn't get much better than than that in my opinion. I definitely recommend using this brand of sunscreen for children as well as yourself. However I find that this brand really helps prevent my girls from getting a sunburn at the beach. I mean myself and two of my girls have very fair, freckled skin, not only that but i myself and my daughter are natural redheads with light eyes so... Fair to say I am an expert at sunscreen. I don't ever skip a day using it on my face. It must be doing something because at age 36 I have no wrinkles or fine lines at all. Moral of the story is protect that skin and do it with this product. Lol! For real though, ya gotta try it out!
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Forgot our go to sunscreen so quickly picked this up. Was a pretty good product. Left baby and I both oily. Protected our skin and didn’t make us break out. Great price for the size you get. But probably won’t buy again.
Maribel G.
I like it! Especially since it’s for babies I have a toddler with sensitive skin & this helps her doesn’t brake her out! Depending on the baby my niece broke out horribly with it , it’s different for all babies
Marissa R.
This is such a reliable brand and known to be good for your baby and whole family. This sun screen worked and I would recommend it to people. It is a decent price and you can find it at many stores. I like it.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Chantelle S.
I really like the seventh generation sunscreens. I feel they all perform well. I like how moisturizing this one feels on my kid’s bodies. My favorites are the spray and stick ones because I like those applications and higher spf better and I prefer how the spray has a lighter feel to it, but they are all great! We have a container for home and for travel so we are never without sunscreen because we are all super burners! Definitely worth trying if you have not yet!
Crystal P.
Homerville, GA
This luxurious cream is wonderful! It protect me from the sun while also moisturizing my dry skin. While using this product I did not get burned, but I did still get a warm glow from the Sun. So I feel this product is a definite win!
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
I personally love to use organic sunscreen and anything organic on my daughter. And this stuff is great! I hate how it’s a run on lotion type of product but at least I know she’s getting full coverage! I will Apple this product back on her every 30 minuets because of her delicate skin. This stuff is at a great price for what it is! I recommend trying it out if you love organic products!
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
I love this brand. I love their wet ones and diapers. I trust the quality of their products and the use of more natural ingredients. As far as their sunscreen goes, it definitely works.... but it also uses lots of Zinc. So, your kiddos definitely won’t get sunburned, but they may look bright white all day. Haha ;-)
Allison D.
Is this good sunscreen for small kids?
Trista C.
Does this smell like chemicals
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Can I use this on my 4 year old daughter or do they make one for toddlers?
Allison D.
Bridgeville, PA
I'm looking for a new sunscreen to use on my 16 month old. We've been using Coppertone Water Babies, but I'm looking for something more natural with less chemicals. How does this compare? Does it prevent sunburn well?
Lyndsey H.
Elyria, OH
Is there an age limit can I use it on a newborn?