Seventh Generation Wee Generation Baby Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Kristin E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #3 in Baby Sunscreen

Made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Mineral Based. Gentle. Face & Body. Broad Spectrum SPF 30. see more...

• Can I use this on my 4 year old daughter or do they make one for ...1 Answers
  • How well did this work? I love the brand and I would love to try it.1 Answers
  • Is there an age limit can I use it on a newborn?1 Answers
Sam P.
Keizer
I was looking for a recommended sunscreen for infants and, in general, a more environmentally-friendly one (if that's possible). I like the idea behind Seventh Gen products, and use some of their line. However, this has got to be the worst sunscreen I have ever used. I was using Babyganics (which I love and continue to use), but Seventh Gen had a _slightly better_ review on the Environmental Working Group site so I thought I'd give it a try.
Let me just say this: you are probably only slightly better off than without any sunscreen use at all. I used this on my toddler one weekend, and reapplied, and still she had some tanning on her arms and legs. OTOH, I'd used Babyganics the rest of the entire summer - out and about, at the pool - and she never tanned.I can't rate this even lower. I have no idea how people are praising it, but if you're looking to not tan - not just "not burn" - but really not tan at all, this is definitely not the product you want
Melanie B.
Love all of this brands products. All of their lines are amazing and economical as well as eco-friendly... It doesn't get much better than than that in my opinion. I definitely recommend using this brand of sunscreen for children as well as yourself. However I find that this brand really helps prevent my girls from getting a sunburn at the beach. I mean myself and two of my girls have very fair, freckled skin, not only that but i myself and my daughter are natural redheads with light eyes so... Fair to say I am an expert at sunscreen. I don't ever skip a day using it on my face. It must be doing something because at age 36 I have no wrinkles or fine lines at all. Moral of the story is protect that skin and do it with this product. Lol! For real though, ya gotta try it out!
Brianna G.
Baudette , MN
I love that this is a chemical free alternative to sunscreens with actual protection! It doesn’t have artificial colors or scents and was gentile enough on my kids sensitive skin! We spent all day at the beach in the in the water and on the sand with minimal re-application and we didn’t get so much as a pinkness to our skin this stuff has excellent protection
Amber W.
Phoenix
I love this sunscreen, I can use it on my baby without having to feel scared to look at the ingredients first. It highly met my expectations. No weird smell, Gentle on the skin. I could use this product forever. The only thing is if you re-apply you would probably need to buy 2 for the whole family.
Rosemary S.
Seventh Generation is generally a product line I trust, so I knew they'd be free of the ingredients I wanted to avoid in a kids sunscreen. It was to have the leg work done for me. This wasn't too thick and seemed to work for us.
sarah d.
Palmerton , PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Forgot our go to sunscreen so quickly picked this up. Was a pretty good product. Left baby and I both oily. Protected our skin and didn’t make us break out. Great price for the size you get. But probably won’t buy again.
Maribel G.
I like it! Especially since it’s for babies I have a toddler with sensitive skin & this helps her doesn’t brake her out! Depending on the baby my niece broke out horribly with it , it’s different for all babies
Marissa R.
This is such a reliable brand and known to be good for your baby and whole family. This sun screen worked and I would recommend it to people. It is a decent price and you can find it at many stores. I like it.
Mary P.
I like this for my little nieces and nephews and I love this for hitting the beach near my home,fresh scent and not a lot of chemicals or anything to worry about and for the quality the price is pretty amazing
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Allison D.
Is this good sunscreen for small kids?
Trista C.
Does this smell like chemicals
Lyndsey H.
Elyria, OH
Is there an age limit can I use it on a newborn?
Allison D.
I'm looking for a new sunscreen to use on my 16 month old. We've been using Coppertone Water Babies, but I'm looking for something more natural with less chemicals. How does this compare? Does it prevent sunburn well?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Can I use this on my 4 year old daughter or do they make one for toddlers?