BY SEVENTH GENERATION #45 in Toilet Paper

IT WORKS

Our most sustainable toilet tissue ever gives you the softness and strength you need and the environmental savings you want.

WE CARE

100% recycled paper, minimum 80% post consumer

•  100% Recycled Bath Tissue
  •  Hypoallergenic, Unbleached
  •  Saves Energy, Water & Trees

100% recycled paper, minimum 80% post-consumer
Toilet Paper that saves energy, water and trees
Natural Unbleached Toilet Paper that's 2-ply for softness and strength
Hypoallergenic

Ingredients: Seventh Generation Bathroom Tissue is made from 100% recycled paper (80% post-consumer content, 20% pre-consumer content) and is unbleached.

LaLa W.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I finally found this and used it, I absolutely love it. It is a little pricey but so much better then white toilet tissue. I am definitely making that switch.
Brittany S.
Pennsville, NJ
My whole household has sensitive skin, so getting unbleached products is a must. Seventh generation is such great quality and my favorite!
Marcelle A.
Seventh generation tissues are my preference when I find a good deal on them. The tissue is soft but strong. All I need in a bath tissue.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Decorator Expert Level 5
I love seventh generation products and all there stuff I'm pretty sure is all natural no bad stuff but they are really expensive
Yolanda S.
Waco
Decorator Expert Level 2
I HAVE SEEN THIS PRODUCT AND HAVE USE IT AND I LIKE IT AND IT'S ALL NATURAL AND I WOULD BUY IT AGAIN AND IT DOSE NOT COST TO MUCH
Amanda A.
Portland, OR
This toilet paper is nice and soft. I love that it is unbleached so I know that it is gentle on my body and on Mother Earth.
Carlie M.
Clarkston, MI
Not as soft as I would like, but it is nice to know I am not adding any other unnecessary chemicals into my daily routine.
Amanda K.
Flower Mound, TX
Wish costco still sold the big packs. It's toilet paper I don't have more to say even though it makes you keep writing .
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
Seventh Generation Unbleached Bath Tissue are amazing. This is one of my favorite brands and very affordable!
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Its nice that it is eco friendly however the quality is not great. It's "rough" compared to what I typically like.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
How does this product hold up to competitors like Bounty? I feel like "hippie" brands are never quite as good.
LaLa W.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I would love to start using unbleached TP it's so much better, where can I find this? My local target does not have it.