BY SEVENTH GENERATION #45 in Toilet Paper

IT WORKS

Our most sustainable toilet tissue ever gives you the softness and strength you need and the environmental savings you want.

WE CARE

100% recycled paper, minimum 80% post consumer

•  100% Recycled Bath Tissue
  •  Hypoallergenic, Unbleached
  •  Saves Energy, Water & Trees

100% recycled paper, minimum 80% post-consumer
Toilet Paper that saves energy, water and trees
Natural Unbleached Toilet Paper that's 2-ply for softness and strength
Hypoallergenic

Ingredients: Seventh Generation Bathroom Tissue is made from 100% recycled paper (80% post-consumer content, 20% pre-consumer content) and is unbleached.

Anna H.
This is my household's favorite toilet paper. It's not the thickest or the plushest, and that is okay with us. It is soft enough and thick enough to do it's job without overkill.

We are more concerned with having a reaction to bleached or scented toilet paper. (ie. yeast infection, allergic itchy reaction, or a UTI) Unfortunately we learned the hard way, thinking that it couldn't possibly be our toilet paper. (sigh)
Ashlee W.
I wouldn't say that this toilet paper is the best because there are certainly more brands out there that are softer and more.. gentle. It is nice that it's eco friendly though
Lauren W.
Montgomery , TX
These are so much better for the environment. Only brand I've been using for several years. The price is pretty good as well. They aren't the softest but they're not rough either. If you have a septic, these are perfect. I recommend over other brands that use chemicals on their toilet paper.
Lindsay I.
PORTLAND, OR
I recently purchased these unbleached bath tissues to give them a try and I really like them. I don't feel like I need to use a ton, I love that they are made from recycled paper so they are eco friendly and prices wise they are around what I would pay for conventional bath tissue.
Leigh Z.
Wichita, KS
A little rough, like you'd expect an eco-product to be. Plus side, it doesn't pill or fluff off the way super-soft products sometimes do, and you can use less of it for the same amount of absorbency. I especially liked that they were unbleached as that seems especially unnecessary.
Alyssa M.
Waukesha, WI
Seventh generation is a great all natural brand. That is safe for all your loved ones to use. I'm big on using all natural and organic products. I would say that this product is affordable and definitely worth the purchase.
Heather B.
This toilet paper is fantastic. I like that it's pretty much all natural and unbleached. It doesn't fall apart super easily and it also isn't too rough. It is fairly more expensive than other brands but I think it's worth the price.
Lexie M.
Good toilet paper. I wish they would go roll-less like other brands since they try to be environmentally friendly. It's not the softest product, but I am happy to make the sacrifice to be better for the environment. I am not ready to go any greener, so this is great for me.
Alyssa F.
The tissue is a little thin, so you might need to use a little more if you have a *ahem* large load to clean up (haha!) but, it is green and economical. Doesn't cost much, and gets the job done for sure. I've bought it multiple times and will again.
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
I love Seventh Generation products mostly because it's a better brand than most, at least in my eyes. Every product I have tried from this brand have been a win for me!
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
How does this product hold up to competitors like Bounty? I feel like "hippie" brands are never quite as good.
LaLa W.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I would love to start using unbleached TP it's so much better, where can I find this? My local target does not have it.