BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Soft, ultra-absorbent, and free of fragrances and lotions, Seventh Generation Touch of Cloth diapers are the first disposable diapers made with pure unbleached cotton: cotton that hasn’t been cleaned with chemicals. Replacing the petrochemical plastic outer cover with pure unbleached cotton and other plant-based materials results in a uniquely soft feel.

Touch of Cloth™ Disposable Diapers offer the ultimate in comfort and absorbency with a unique wicking layer that pulls moisture away from baby’s skin, and a high-capacity core that absorbs 3X a standard wetting. The cotton fibers used in Touch of Cloth™ Disposable Diapers are cleaned without using any chemicals

• Super Absorbent
  • Clinically Proven Gentle
  • Keeps Baby Dry and Comfy
  • Diapers are free of fragrances, inks and petroleum-based lotions
  • Premium diaper absorbs 3X a standard wetting
  • Technical wicking layer pulls moisture away from skin
  • Clinically proven gentle disposable baby diapers
  • Diaper backsheet made with unbleached cotton for a soft, cloth-like feel.

Buy on Amazon
Kelsey S.
I wanted to love these diapers. We're big on using natural products as much as possible in our house so when we received these from a friend I was really excited. Overall, the packaging is great and the diapers fit well. They didn't feel scratchy or anything. My problem with them is that they are the only diaper my daughter consistently leaked and blew out of. We've used several other natural & clean brands that have been just fine but it was almost as if these had no absorbency at all.
felecia g.
I received these as a sample from the company from twitter, and ive gotta say, I actually liked them! Ive stuck with pampers and huggies all my baby's life and id actually buy these if I shopped at target. At first when I looked at them I thought they wouldn't stand up like the name brands cuz they looked a bit cheap and don't have that colored inner lining, but after using them, they didn't leak, didn't feel all squishy n yucky, and didn't feel wet on the outside. I definitely recommend!