BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation™ Emerald Cypress & Fir Toilet Bowl Natural Cleaner.
Caring today for seven generations of tomorrows™.
Removes tough stains for a sparkling clean.
No harsh fumes.
Non-toxic formula.
USDA certified biobased product 97%. see more...

Buy on Target*
Leila A.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This toilet cleaner is awesome! No harsh chemicals to breath in! It’s cruelty free and works really well! It gets the water ring off of the toilet with very little scrubbing. It’s affordable sad well. I pay about 2.99 at target.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This product has a specific ingredients list so you can decide for yourself if you think it's safe.It contains ingredients that are not poisonous, though it isn't meant to be consumed, of course.No petrochemicals, no dyes, and biodegradable (though I don't know how quickly it biodegrades).On regular stains, it cleans fast and well. (Mineral scale is another story; it's average in that department. Of course, regular commercial cleaners haven't done much to help either. I'm still seeking a solution for that...)The label claims the product is nontoxic.My husband likes the scent.
Joanna W.
Long Is City, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My favorite toilet bowl cleaner. It's effective and not as toxic as conventional options. It leaves everything smelling clean, not like chemicals. If you like your throne bright and shiny I highly suggest you check this out. And if you like our planet you'd like that it has good non-toxic ingredients. Unlike most toilet bowl cleaners this doesn't aggravate any breathing conditions, like asthma. I recommend this product.
Theresa M.
Lafayette , LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Effective cleaner without all the harsh chemicals of traditional products. Doesn't coat the bowl too well so I find more product gets used that probably should be. Strong but fairly pleasant smell. With weekly cleaning, this leaves the bowl beyond sparkling.
Coco T.
Daegu, South Korea
Smells wonderful. You know that "I just cleaned my whole house" smell. That's this just by cleaning the toilet. My only complaint is the plastic bottle. I wish seventh gen would carry in bulk because they have great eco friendly products.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I really like this toilet bowl cleaner. It's pretty effective for being naturally derived and I feel much better knowing I'm not flushing unsustainable poisonous chemicals into the water. And it's inexpensive!
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
I wish I liked this product enough to give it five stars since I love the Seventh Generation brand so much. All their products are top notch, but I feel this product in particular could be improved a bit. It doesn't clean tough stains in my toilet bowl easily. Eventually it gets there, but lifting stains quickly is just not it's strong suit.
Lua N.
La Mesa, CA
As a paren't it's always best to go as natural as possible (in my opinion). Seventh Generation cleaning products are great and this one is fantastic as there's no strong odor lingering around and irritating your breathing.
Amanda E.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Totally awesome considering it is a lot more natural than many other options. Cleans quickly and efficiently- and the smell is awesome.
Ben H.
Granbury, TX
Great clean without the harsh chemicals or smell. If you are sensitive to chemical smells you must try this. Pick it up at HEB.