Seventh Generation Thick n' Strong Free & Clear Baby Wipes

Smooth, soft, and clean – the way a baby’s bottom should be. Seventh Generation Free & Clear Baby Wipes are made for baby’s sensitive skin and contain 0% fragrance, alcohol, parabens, or phenoxyethanol. Our thick, soft wipes are strong enough for big messes while being gentle on newborn baby’s most precious, delicate skin. These baby wipes are moistened with plant-derived skin conditioners like aloe vera and are safe for baby, hands, and face. The tape-seal package design keeps wipes fresh while allowing for easy stacking on nursery shelf and convenient refill for wipe dispensers and warmers. Our hypoallergenic and fragrance free wipes are dermatologist tested and clinically proven to be gentle on baby’s skin. It’s all good, baby. Caring for a little human is a magical undertaking, and we’ve developed an entire line of baby skin care products, wipes, and diapers to bring peace of mind to your journey. For every life-changing milestone, you deserve baby care you can trust.

Ingredients: Water, cocoamidoproply pg-dimonium chloride phosphate, sodium benzoate, quillaja saponaria wood extract, citric acid, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, tocopheryl acetate. The wipe material used in this product is a blend of wood pulp, polypropylene and polyethylene.

Curious to know if these wipes are safe to use for cleaning pets face
Start your review of Seventh Generation Thick n' Strong Free & Clear Baby Wipes!
Dayton, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Seventh Generation Thick n' Strong Free & Clear Baby Wipes uploaded by Hallie P.
The first thing I noticed about these wipes are how thick they are! They are a good size and felt very luxurious when getting cleaned up. Checking the package, what is nice about these, besides being so thick, is that they are fragrance free and have no alcohol (no burning!), parabens, or phenoxyethanol. These are great for sensitive skin, with most of the ingredients being plant based/derived, even having aloe in them. I recommend them for not just babies, but also for on the go face clean up, and getting that extra clean after using the bathroom. #gotitfree Just be careful with the larger counts that you don't get too many and run the risk of them drying out. Keep them sealed up tight.
San Jose, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
I hv tried these wipes for the first time. These are so good. These are hypoallergenic . These are very thick and couldn’t be easily ripped. They are very gentle on soft and sensitive skin. I would recommend to all the parents. These are really awesome made from plant derived ingredients.
Plainfield, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I bought the Seventh Generation Free & Clear wipes and I must say they have found themselves a new customer. It smells great and is great on sensitive skin. This is the first brand that doesn’t create redness; others were probably due to a chemical reaction. This time the skin didn’t change color but looked natural just like the product. It’s also a plus that it comes from an environmentally conscience brand family.
Fountain, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Seventh generation wipes have been my saving grace with my daughter. They works every single time with no problems at all. She never gets red or seems irritated with these wipes ever! They work very well, I tell everybody. I use this product with all and any baby or toddler and always have them on hand!
Doylestown , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I usually love Seventh Generation everything but these not so much. They are on the expensive side and not very easy to find. Took more wipes than it should to get my son clean. They arnt as strong as it states on the package.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Like the ethics of the company and the clean products they use. But wipes are a bit thin and do rip easily. I do like them better than huggies and have a better price for sure.
West Richland, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Finding a thick and strong wipe definitely is a challenge. But thanks to Seventh Generation Thick and Strong Free and Clear Baby Wipes is easy. I love that they are thick and I need to use only one and my job is done. Is a must have in my purse and a gift to all my mommy friends.
Vacaville, Ca
I like using these wipes since they don't have the nasty ingredients like many other baby wipes out there. My only complaint with them is they aren't very soft. These tend to be my back up when I can't get babyganics since those ones are a lot softer.
Waterloo , IA
Me gustan porque son naturales no contienen parabenos,alcohol ,fragancia o phenoxyetanol, yo las uso para retirarme el maquillaje y mi hermana para mi sobrino, el único pero que les pongo cuando las uso en la cara le empiezan a salir como bolitas de la misma toallita, pero si las recomiendo.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I absolutely love Seventh Generation as a brand wholeheartedly. I love the wipes because they don't rip like other brands when using them. I got ours from Target and they were affordable, especially because we used coupons.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...