Seventh Generation Thick n' Strong Free & Clear Baby Wipes uploaded by Hallie P.Seventh Generation Thick n' Strong Free & Clear Baby Wipes uploaded by Heidi P.Seventh Generation Thick n' Strong Free & Clear Baby Wipes uploaded by jennifer D.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #68 in Baby Wipes

Smooth, soft, and clean – the way a baby’s bottom should be. Seventh Generation Free & Clear Baby Wipes are made for baby’s sensitive skin and contain 0% fragrance, alcohol, parabens, or phenoxyethanol. Our thick, soft wipes are strong enough for big messes while being gentle on newborn baby’s most precious, delicate skin. These baby wipes are moistened with plant-derived skin conditioners like aloe vera and are safe for baby, hands, and face. The tape-seal package design keeps wipes fresh while allowing for easy stacking on nursery shelf and convenient refill for wipe dispensers and warmers. Our hypoallergenic and fragrance free wipes are dermatologist tested and clinically proven to be gentle on baby’s skin. It’s all good, baby. Caring for a little human is a magical undertaking, and we’ve developed an entire line of baby skin care products, wipes, and diapers to bring peace of mind to your journey. For every life-changing milestone, you deserve baby care you can trust.

Ingredients: Water, cocoamidoproply pg-dimonium chloride phosphate, sodium benzoate, quillaja saponaria wood extract, citric acid, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, tocopheryl acetate. The wipe material used in this product is a blend of wood pulp, polypropylene and polyethylene.

Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The first thing I noticed about these wipes are how thick they are! They are a good size and felt very luxurious when getting cleaned up. Checking the package, what is nice about these, besides being so thick, is that they are fragrance free and have no alcohol (no burning!), parabens, or phenoxyethanol. These are great for sensitive skin, with most of the ingredients being plant based/derived, even having aloe in them. I recommend them for not just babies, but also for on the go face clean up, and getting that extra clean after using the bathroom. #gotitfree Just be careful with the larger counts that you don't get too many and run the risk of them drying out. Keep them sealed up tight.
Heidi P.
Hampstead, NC
I bought these with a coupon I found on Amazon, these wipes are my absolute favorite, and I've tried them all! There is no perfume smell just smelled like water. They are much thicker so you don't need to use as many. I love that they are hypoallergenic so you can use them on the face and hands. I really like that's wipes!
jennifer D.
I got some of these at target in my welcome baby bag then I went to there website and was able to get joined with them to earn points for freebies so I was able to try them out and they don't dry out right a way they seem to hold up to poo explosion and there great just to take off your makeup at the end of the night as well I kind of use them for everything
Vicki S.
Washington, DC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are our favorite! We love that they are gentle enough for our sensitive skin baby. And they are very thick and strong, don't tear at all!! These refills fit into many other wipe containers. While they may cost a little more, Amazon frequently has 50% off sales where I stocked up.
Rebeca C.
Waterloo , IA
Me gustan porque son naturales no contienen parabenos,alcohol ,fragancia o phenoxyetanol, yo las uso para retirarme el maquillaje y mi hermana para mi sobrino, el único pero que les pongo cuando las uso en la cara le empiezan a salir como bolitas de la misma toallita, pero si las recomiendo.
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I absolutely love these wipes I used to bring a bag of wipes to school just in case there was any toilet paper anything and gives a great saint they're nice and in a small package able to fit in any bag and I HIGHLY do recommend these for anybody and there baby
Shannon S.
Vacaville, Ca
I like using these wipes since they don't have the nasty ingredients like many other baby wipes out there. My only complaint with them is they aren't very soft. These tend to be my back up when I can't get babyganics since those ones are a lot softer.
Hannah E.
Danville, IN
I absolutely love Seventh Generation as a brand wholeheartedly. I love the wipes because they don't rip like other brands when using them. I got ours from Target and they were affordable, especially because we used coupons.
Allison D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are by far the best wipes I have ever tried. I have 4 kids so have used a lot of wipes before. The wipes had a clean s mell and were very thick. The wipes did not rip when I took them out of the flip top package. These wipes work great for large messes. I love that they do not have any chemicals in them too
Kaeley K.
Wheaton
High quality wipes are hard to find! These are the best. They're ideal for sensitive skin (on grownups or babies!) because they're so gentle & they're thicker and don't rip easily. Love that these are resealable, which makes them great for on the go.
Kat R.
Pittsville, WI
Curious to know if these wipes are safe to use for cleaning pets face

back