New ParentDiaperingBaby WipesSeventh Generation
Sensitive Protection Cleansing Baby Wipes

Seventh Generation Sensitive Protection Cleansing Baby Wipes

Sensitive Protection Cleansing Baby Wipes

What type of quality are these diapers? I’m going to be a first time mom and trying to decide which is the best fragrance free diaper that’s also eco friendly.
are these natural?
Does this product shed on to anyone else’s children’s skin like it does for me ?
Start your review of Seventh Generation Sensitive Protection Cleansing Baby Wipes!
Crystal  K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Seventh Generation Sensitive Protection Cleansing Baby Wipes uploaded by Crystal  K.
We ordered these to try from Amazon they are very durable and like them . I like that they aren't hard to get out either lol . Will definitely buy again
Beth  L.
Seventh Generation Sensitive Protection Cleansing Baby Wipes uploaded by Beth  L.
Purchased at: Target
Our favorite wipes! These do not irritate my toddlers very sensitive skin and are nice and thick.
Kathy C.
Alexandria, VA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Seventh Generation Sensitive Protection Cleansing Baby Wipes uploaded by Kathy C.
Seventh Generation Sensitive Protection Cleansing Baby Wipes These are really great wipes they don’t have that weird “unscented smell” soft and gentle but still strong. They don’t tear easily, and they are moist. Gifted by Seventh Generation.
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Seventh Generation Sensitive Protection Cleansing Baby Wipes uploaded by Hallie P.
The first thing I noticed about these wipes are how thick they are! They are a good size and felt very luxurious when getting cleaned up. Checking the package, what is nice about these, besides being so thick, is that they are fragrance free and have no alcohol (no burning!), parabens, or phenoxyethanol. These are great for sensitive skin, with most of the ingredients being plant based/derived, even having aloe in them. I recommend them for not just babies, but also for on the go face clean up, and getting that extra clean after using the bathroom. #gotitfree Just be careful with the larger counts that you don't get too many and run the risk of them drying out. Keep them sealed up tight.
heavenly O.
Austin, IN
I got these from the brand themselves as a sample and they are amazing! Haven't bought them personally because they are very pricey, but they are all natural wipes, no rash left behind, clean very well, and great for sensitive skin. If they were cheaper I'd buy more often.
breonna G.
Danville, AR
Decorator Expert Level 1
Seventh Generation Sensitive Protection Cleansing Baby Wipes uploaded by breonna G.
Good smelling wipes. They feel very nice and I really like them! I will def be buying some. They have a great smell. And not to strong and very soft on babys butt
Deanna  K.
Boonville, NY
Seventh Generation Sensitive Protection Cleansing Baby Wipes uploaded by Deanna  K.
Seventh Generation Free & Clear Baby Wipes are absolutley the best. They are great for our kids sensitive skin. They are unscented with no eyes or parabens and clean great. Seventh generation is a great sustainable company, great for or families and our planet.
Ebony C.
Mesa, AZ
Seventh Generation Sensitive Protection Cleansing Baby Wipes uploaded by Ebony C.
My favorite wipes. I buy these for my son. They're soft and gentle. This company only uses great ingredients in their products. The wipes get the job done. I buy a ton wipes and stock up, because these have been the best so far. I will recommend and keep buying.
Flor M.
Los Angeles
Decorator Expert Level 3
1,045 reviews
Seventh Generation Sensitive Protection Cleansing Baby Wipes uploaded by Flor M.
I got the samples from the Seventh Generation, great wipes. I recommend using them for babies and great for environment. It exceeded my expectations and did not leave any rash or reaction. Plan to buy with the coupons I was provided with my sample.
Brea  B.
Decorator Expert Level 8
1,225 reviews
Seventh Generation Sensitive Protection Cleansing Baby Wipes uploaded by Brea  B.
I receive Seventh Generation Sensitive Protection Cleansing Baby Wipes for free from Generation Good 7 Generation community. I do have a little 6mth baby girl crawl around house. I test to see if it will irrate her skin because she has sensitivity skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kylynne  C.
il y a 2 ans
Seventh Generation Sensitive Protection Cleansing Baby Wipes ? Are these strong? Do they rip easily ?
Brittany K. il y a 2 ans
They are thick and strong. They can leave behind “fuzz,” for lack of a better term, but I haven’t had any issues with them tearing.