BY SEVENTH GENERATION #58 in Toilet Paper

Minimum 50% post-consumer recycled content see more...

Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
I love what it stands for and I love that it's recycled paper. I proudly support companies that strive to make a difference in the world and help the environment. BUT, the softness of the toilet paper just doesn't compare to competitor brands. Either way, I'll still buy it to do my part to help conserve trees.
Polly K.
Polly K.
Englewood, CO
This is a good toilet paper. I wouldn't say it has anything special to it, it just does what it needs to do. It is a good value to get the four rolls. Rolls seem to last longer than the average toilet paper, another reason I like this brand quite a bit.
Jill N.
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
I love that this is recycled, but unfortunately it just feels too scratchy and thin to me. I haven't had success finding a recycled toilet paper that can replace regular toilet paper for me, but I'll keep looking! I do like that it's unscented, too.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
This is the only toilet paper that I will buy for my home. My boyfriend introduced me to it and it's changed my life, haha! It's very affordable and much softer than other brands that you would buy for the same price.
Jayleene A.
Jayleene A.
Lowell, MA
I only buy this brand for my bottom!! Soft, durable, septic system friendly! And affordable!! I don't use any other brand anymore.
Never thought I'd be in love with a toilet paper...but I love this product.
Susan K.
Susan K.
Brooks, KY
I only use TP that's recycled because let's be honest...we are wiping our rear ends with this stuff and it doesn't need to be pure never-used paper.
It's not super soft but that's okay.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Paxton, MA
Having a septic tank means sensible toilet tissue, and seventh generation is my favorite. It's a better choice for the environment but still soft and gets the job done.
Brandie B.
Brandie B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Love this stuff, and feel good knowing its a little better for the environment! We have septic and have to be more aware for what we put in it. This TP is septic safe.
Keonia W.
Keonia W.
New Castle, DE
I buy 7th generation tissue when my brands of tissue are not on sale. It's a good tissue and I do buy extra tissue just in case my brands still don't have a sale.
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Have been using this brand for years. The tissue is a great quality for a fraction of the price you pay for other brands. Very sturdy and highly recommend.