BY SEVENTH GENERATION

You'll love how this premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean. Washes bacteria away from hands.*

*When used as hand wash to wash away bacteria from hands, lather and scrub for 20 seconds and rinse thoroughly with clean running water.

Natural hand wash that washes away bacteria from hands
Natural dish liquid that's effective on grease
Natural dish liquid fragranced with lemon & tea tree essential oils
Natural dish liquid with no dyes, or phthalates

Ingredients: Water, sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), glycerin (plant-derived foam stabilizer), lauramine oxide (plant-based cleaning agent), caprylyl/myristyl glucoside (plant-derived cleaning agent), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), magnesium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower oil, citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, cymbopogon citratus (lemongrass) leaf oil, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil, and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives). Contains: d-limonene, citral. No phosphates.

Usage:

Hands: When used as hand wash to wash away bacteria from hands, lather and scrub for 20 seconds and rinse thoroughly with clean running water.

Dishes: Dispense into sink for soaking or directly onto sponge. Wash dishes and rinse thoroughly. NOT FOR USE IN AUTOMATIC DISH WASHERS. Septic Safe.

Keep out of reach of children. If product gets in eyes, flush thoroughly with water. If swallowed, drink plenty of water.

Tina H.
Ocean Springs
Bought this to use on our sailboat, and it works great for the dishes. We don't use much water while on the boat, and this product produced a lot of bubbles and washed the dishes perfectly. When on the water, I only want to use environmentally conscious products, and I'm moving more in that direction at home. Bought other cleaning products by this company, and they all delivered!
Sarah S.
I was skeptical to initially try this product, but was pleasantly surprised. I usually use Dawn, and was afraid that like some other natural cleaning products, that this wouldn’t match up. This dish wash was very thick and concentrated and although I still prefer Dawn, this is a great natural option.
Minter M.
Salem, AL
We absolutely love this dish liquid and hand wash. It effectively cleans our dishes and our hands without any extra unwanted chemicals. I would highly recommend if you were looking for a new dish soap product.
Ariel K.
Fayetteville
This dish soap is great it is super cost efficient and dye and scent free. It doesn't dry out your hands and it works great on dishes keeping them clean with no extra residue or soapy scent to them.
Laurin P.
It smells delicious and works amazing. We are really impressed with how good for the environment it is since we have a well. Pricey when not on sale but worth it. We would definitely buy it again!
Leah G.
Charlottesville
I love the Seventh Generation dish soap because I know I'm using an environmentally friendly product that still works great! It's definitely worth it's price and smells great. It's tough on grease just like any other dish soap. I'd definitely buy this again.
Luisa D.
Chesapeake, VA
This product is effective and doesn't have any harsh chemicals in it, which is a huge plus. It's also cruelty free! The scent is mild and it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry or rough. It's a decent price and I normally buy this at Target.
Brittany O.
Aiken
I love everything this company puts out! Such a nice product. Lathers up well and doesn’t leave a film. Not too highly priced compared to the value of the product. A little bit goes a long way and does it’s job well. I would recommend this product to others.
Yanjett V.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Of all the natural dish liquids, this is my favorite one. I love that it’s effective on dishes, but gentle on the hands. At $2.99 a bottle, it lasts forever and works amazingly. I always buy this one when I run out.
Lisa F.
Los Angeles
I use Seventh Generation because it is time tested and clean for the environment. It’s not the least expensive on the market but a little does go a long way.

back