BY SEVENTH GENERATION

You can almost feel your skin sigh with pleasure as the rich, creamy lather rinses away dirt and impurities. Our 100% plant-based formula gently cleanses your skin with everything it needs and nothing it doesn't.

Ingredients: Sodium palmate**, sodium palm kernelate **, water, glycerin*, essential oils and botanical extracts* (mentha citrata (mint) oil, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, mentha arvensis (peppermint) leaf oil, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil, ocimum basilicum (basil) oil, salvia sclarea (clary) oil)+, sodium citrate*, sodium chloride (mineral), tetrasodium glutamate diacetate*, citric acid*. +d-Limonene and linalool are components of these essential oils. **Made with 100% RSPO certified sustainable palm oil. *Plant-derived.

Usage: Lather, breathe, rinse.

Brittany M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely loved using this soap. I got it for about a dollar or so at Big Lots. I love peppermint bath and body products so the smell of this definitely won me over. What I like about it the most is how gentle it is on my very sensitive skin and that it’s made with natural ingredients. It suds up beautifully and leaves me feeling clean!
Melissa K.
Kansas City, KS
Very refreshing.. And in the morning the smell of peppermint wakes me up.. Its just absolutely amazing.. I typically got away from bar soap and was using shower gel, but picked this up one day for my soap holder at my sink, and ended up taking it in the shower.. best bar soap ever!!
Renee P.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this product but not as easy to find in all stores. the peppermint smells stays on ur skin and surrounds you in a nice hot shower or bath to open up any sinus issues and to allow ur pores to inhale freshness.
Alyssa F.
Shelby Twp, MI
Omg I love this. Its so minty smelling and its super smoothing the way it has a cooling effect on your skin! Its also really good for sensitive skin as well. Gives me an energy burst!
Megan B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this soap. It's great in the mornings when I can't seem to function. The peppermint wakes me right up.
iris s.
Rio de Janeiro - Volta Redonda 67
One of the most amazing products I've ever used on my skin. This not only brightens dark spots and discoloration over time, but I've seen an immense difference in acne while using this. It doesn't claim to clear up acne, but it does for my skin.One of the most amazing products I've ever used on my skin. This not only brightens dark spots and discoloration over time, but I've seen an immense difference in acne while using this. It doesn't claim to clear up acne, but it does for my skin.