Seventh Generation Paper Towels Regular Roll, 140 Sheets, White, 1 Pack

Seventh Generation Paper Towels Regular Roll, 140 Sheets, White, 1 Pack

Paper Towels whitened without chemicals containing chlorine; Paper Towels made from 100% recycled paper; Minimum 50% post-consumer recycled paper; Paper Towels with no added dyes or fragrances; Strong & Absorbent

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Seventh Generation Paper Towels Regular Roll, 140 Sheets, White, 1 Pack!
Ana R.
Sugar Creek, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I like to use Seventh generation paper towels because this brand it's compromised with the environment and they have great quality products. This towels are good. I recommend them.
Ariel G.
These are great, and it makes me feel better to know that they are recycled. They are thinner, so you may need to use more but they get the job done.
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
I support for what Sevent Generation stands for. This hand paper towels are super soft but super tough to clean messes my puppy and my kids make. Green products are the best and Seventh Generation is a leader company in the green industry! I recommend this product!
Susan S.
Seventh Generation Paper Towels Regular Roll, 140 Sheets, White, 1 Pack I like buying biodegradable/recycled products. This is a great switch from your regular brand. It cleans up messes effectively and can tackle a hard job fairly easy. Buying sustainable products reduces the waste that ends up in our landfills. I will continue to buy and recommend
Janice M.
San Antonio, TX
It pretty much does it job but it softer than other paper towel but I think it’s pricey too
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I love this brand! I use a lot of their products - especially the laundry line and their dish line - and they're eco friendly. I try to stay away from paper towels since they are not eco friendly but now due to COVID I need to have some around to clean/disinfect my items. this paper towel is great (not thick like Bounty, but it didn't disintegrate upon touching liquid lol) and the 6 pack lasted me for a while! I definitely recommend this brand for an eco friendly affordable alternative to Bounty.
Christina G.
Holland, MI
I hate using paper towel. But if I use it. This is the one I use. I like how it’s eco friendly.
C.C. K.
Lemoyne
Seventh Generation Paper Towels are fairly sturdy considering they are made from recycled products. I like to purchase products I feel good about and they’re reasonably priced.
Sam S.
Cary, NC
Love being able to get a more sustainable option for paper towels, and this brand is great. The sheets are not as sturdy as regular towels, so I sometimes need more. But since I’m trying to reduce my use of paper towels anyways it hasn’t been an issue.
Tammy H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love seventh generation anything and what it stands for and that it helps our planet, and that is why o continue to buy @seventhgeneration and all of their products. Sometimes they’re not quite as strong as another paper towel. But they definitely hold up.

Looking for your answer?