BY SEVENTH GENERATION #16 in Paper Towels

Softer And More Absorbent 100% Recycled Minimum 50% Post-Consumer Recycled Paper Whitened Without Chemicals Containing Chlorine No Added Dyes Or Fragrances Roll Cores Are Made Of 100% Recycled Fiber Packaged In 50% Pre-Consumer Recycled Plastic 140 Sheets Per Roll, Each Sheet 11 In X 5.4 In, 346 Sq. Ft. 3 Right Size Choices Made In Canada see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love seventh Generation products but I am not a super fan of their paper towel.  I love the fact that they are from recycled materials and leave less waste however they don't seem to hold up as well to other brands.
crystal j.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Review for: 6 Rolls6 more...
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Amanda Catherine L.
Springfield, VA
These paper towels are find and I appreciate that they're cruelty-free which is important to me. I usually end up buying the Up&Up Target brand paper towels instead though, only because those are slightly thicker than these are so I feel that they absorb a little more. But I do like these and think they are fine.
Heather B.
I love these paper towels. They don't tear apart super easily and work well to clean up spills and floors. They're recycled so that's also a plus. I think they're a little expensive but other than that I think they are fantastic.
Olivia R.
Orlando, FL
Love the natural paper towels by seventh generation. I try to buy from natural companies when possible and always turn to seventh generation for my paper products and even cleaning supplies! Never been disappointed yet.
Emily S.
Estero, FL
I like these paper towels they seem to really absorb my messes. I use it to deep clean my house and they didn't crumble or fall apart. It was a little more expensive then the other brands but good quality I think!
Samantha N.
Midlothian, TX
I wasn't very impressed with these, for the price I could easily find something more absorbent. If you're looking for a 'cleaner' more ethical product then this might suit you.
Ellen R.
Everett, MA
Review for: Recycled 8 more...
This item works well. It's not quite as sturdy as some quilted brands, but it gets the job done very well for a recycled product. They are on the affordable end of the natural product lines and I can buy it on Amazon or at Target, so it works out perfectly for me. I don't miss the other brands thatI used to purchase.
Cynthia D.
Olmsted Falls, OH
For a mother, to a college student. These paper towel rolls are amazing. I like the texture and how they pick up heavy duty messes. When you clean your mirrors with windex the paper holds up to the water and doesn't dissolve like other paper towels, then you have to use more, With 7th generation your down 3 paper towels to clean your whole house, very durable.
Alyssa M.
Waukesha, WI
Another brand of paper towels. This brand is known to be more all natural in the products they make. Is good for those days that involve spills and gets the job done quick and easy. Would definitely recommend this product.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 2
Are these better than the other brand of paper towels?
chelsey h.
How many come in a package?
Jeremy R.
Dallas, TX
I have been looking at buying these paper towels but not sure how they hold up compared to other brands
Lyndsey H.
Elyria, OH
Does it feel cheap or scratchy ?
Jamie W.
Rockaway, NJ
I currently use Costco-Kirkland Brand paper towels. I like them because they are the "select a size" kind and they are pretty decent! I am wondering if the Seventh Generation paper towel are better or worse?!! Do they have select a size?