9 colors available

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #17 in Paper Towels

Softer And More Absorbent 100% Recycled Minimum 50% Post-Consumer Recycled Paper Whitened Without Chemicals Containing Chlorine No Added Dyes Or Fragrances Roll Cores Are Made Of 100% Recycled Fiber Packaged In 50% Pre-Consumer Recycled Plastic 140 Sheets Per Roll, Each Sheet 11 In X 5.4 In, 346 Sq. Ft. 3 Right Size Choices Made In Canada see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Everett, MA
This item works well. It's not quite as sturdy as some quilted brands, but it gets the job done very well for a recycled product. They are on the affordable end of the natural product lines and I can buy it on Amazon or at Target, so it works out perfectly for me. I don't miss the other brands thatI used to purchase.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Glen Dale, WV
While I usually love 7th Generation products, these paper towels are not sturdy to cover for all the potential uses. These are more suited for small cleanup jobs like windexing a mirror or small window. There are other brands at comparable prices that offer much more than these paper towels.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
I like that these are recycled- less waste in the end. They aren't as absorbent as the big name brands, but for a recycled paper towel I think it's as good as it gets, and does get the job done. If you're looking for an economical and green brand of paper towels, this is a great choice.
Yolanda P.
Yolanda P.
Decorator Expert
These are good as well. I normally use these towels to clean my child's things and it does a great job and TRUST me my child can create a mess and it picks it right up and keeps it nice and clean. Compared to other brands it is expensive. I would recommend it if you can afford it.
Heather B.
Heather B.
New York , NY
I love these paper towels. They don't tear apart super easily and work well to clean up spills and floors. They're recycled so that's also a plus. I think they're a little expensive but other than that I think they are fantastic.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Waukesha, WI
Another brand of paper towels. This brand is known to be more all natural in the products they make. Is good for those days that involve spills and gets the job done quick and easy. Would definitely recommend this product.
Ally W.
Ally W.
San francisco, CA
Great paper towels - love that they are natural. I'm a big fan of this brand anyway, but the price of the packs are decent, plus it makes me feel good to use something so Eco-friendly. Good absorbency and would recommend!
Melyssa M.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Decorator Expert
I tried theese one time and wasn't a huge fan because the sheets are very thin. I do like how they are made with more natural materials, but with having 3 kids and a ton of messes to clean up i need something stronger
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Really great paper towels. They're super absorbent and you don't need to use a giant wad of them to take care of spills or messes. Also very great for cleaning because the paper towels hold up very well when wet.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
I like the moral standard and environmental aspects of this company, but I did notice a slight difference between theses and other brands. Overall though, they work just as well and are environmentally friendly!
chelsey h.
chelsey h.
How many come in a package?
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Rockaway, NJ
I currently use Costco-Kirkland Brand paper towels. I like them because they are the "select a size" kind and they are pretty decent! I am wondering if the Seventh Generation paper towel are better or worse?!! Do they have select a size?
Jeremy R.
Jeremy R.
Dallas, TX
I have been looking at buying these paper towels but not sure how they hold up compared to other brands
Lyndsey H.
Lyndsey H.
Elyria, OH
Does it feel cheap or scratchy ?