BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Everything Your Skin Needs.&Nbsp; Nothing It Doesn&Rsquo;T. Pure Ingredients.&Nbsp; Healthy Skin.&Trade;&Nbsp; Gluten-Free Naturally Sourced Fragrance Nourish Your Skin While You Delight Your Senses.&Nbsp; Lightly Scented With Essential Oils And Botanical Extracts, This Oh-So-Gentle 93% Plant-Based Formula Rinses Clean And Leaves Your Skin Feeling Wonderfully Rejuvenated.&Nbsp; Free From Parabens, Phthalates, Synthetic Fragrances And Harsh Dyes. Caring Today For Seven Generations Of Tomorrows&Trade; Usda Certified Biobased&Nbsp; Product 93% Bottle Made From 96% Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic Recycled &Amp; Recyclable Kosher Cruelty Free 1-800-456-1191 Made In Canada see more...

Carol J.
Sulphur, LA
This body wash is the first Seventh Generation product I bought. First, I was so delighted when it came in because it's a really large bottle and I received two bottles for 13.00! I actually thought I accidentally ordered two but I went back and checked I was happy to see that's exactly how it was being sold. Because it's a large bottle and I received two, they will last forever and once again, no harsh chemicals that dry out your skin. I'm a huge fan of Seventh Generation! Seventh Generation Chamomile Sensative Care Body Wash (2 Pack) 15 Fl Oz
HANNAH C.
Columbus, OH
Great body wash! It is super affordable for the high quality product! My whole family uses seventh generation supplies now! It smells really good and isn't overbearing! I recommend to everyone looking for a quality product!
Haley G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I was estatic to find this at a local discount store for $3. It smells nice and works very well. No complaints.