BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Soap scum and lime scale are facts of life in almost every shower and tub.  But the only thing worse than soap scum and lime scale can be the harsh chemicals used to eliminate them.  Seventh Generation Natural Tub and Tile Cleaner s safe & effective plant-derived formula works hard to keep bathroom surfaces free from build-up.  Scented with 100% whole essential oils & botanical extracts.  At Seventh Generation, we know your home is your world. For the past 20 years, it s been our mission to help you protect your world with our environmentally responsible and effective household products.  By choosing Seventh Generation household products, you create a healthy environment for you and your family. Questions? Comments?  Please call us at , Weekdays 9am-5pm EST see more...

• So as a country dweller we sometimes have the Rust problem!! Salt...2 Answers
  • Would you say that you use as much product when cleaning as other...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Kymberly F.
Kymberly F.
Mega Parent Expert
Great line of cleaners. I love feeling that I am getting a full clean with a product that I don't feel is causing brain cells to die as I'm using it. The scent is refreshing and leaves the surfaces clean.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Mega Parent Expert
Sadly I really don't like this spray. I love that I found refills and could reduce my plastic waste, but the spray just doesn't work. I have to really soak my tub with spray to the point that I am coughing and sputtering, and it STILL takes a ton of elbow grease to scrub. It would probably clean better if I just used water and the same amount of elbow grease.
Cora R.
Cora R.
Kentwood , MI
This product seems safe because of the ingredients yet it smells harsh and burns my eyes a bit. It doesn't work as well as the harsh chemicals do, but but it doesn't burn my hands like those chemicals do either. I am comfortable recommending this product.
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
SHIPPENSBURG, PA
This isn't​ at all as effective as some of the harsher chemical cleaners, and I always need to use more product and more scrubbing to get similar results, but I feel that it's a good tradeoff. It's nice to not feel like the fumes will make me pass out!
Megan G.
Megan G.
I really liked this product. I bought this after my son had broken out in a bad rash and I had decided to get rid of all of the bad chemical products in my house that he could of come in contact with. This worked good for cleaning my bathroom. I can feel good knowing that this is a product that is not harmful to be using around my children.
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
New Orleans, LA
I like that it's a natural product, and I use it primarily in my daughter's bathroom. I don't think it does the job as good as more of a traditional tub and tile cleaner; I feel like I have to clean twice as often as I did with the other stuff. It's affordable as natural products go, so I'll stick with it until I find another option!
Jeanne M.
Jeanne M.
DeKalb
This worked well as a daily cleaner, but not great for stains.  I would use if daily to keep ahead of the scum.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
I love seventh generation products. They work great and I like the fact that they are better for the environment and safer to use around children and pets.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Burke, VA
This cleaner exceeded my expectations. It made my bathtub and bathmat shine as well as harsher chemical cleaners. I'm so glad I picked this up to try when it was on sale!
Christiana G.
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
I really like this stuff. It works well. You can usually get a coupon for it or sometimes on sale at the grocery store.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Would you say that you use as much product when cleaning as other non natural products? Or do you need to use more to get the job done?
Renee B.
Renee B.
Delphi, IN
So as a country dweller we sometimes have the Rust problem!! Salt helps but we will still get some rust from either running low or out of salt. I hate using harsh chemicals for any cleaning due to multiple reasons, Kids, Allergies, enviroment..etc. Is this product SAFETY completely? I want to know I am only putting good stuff back in the ground not harming what goes out of our house. I don't want my Hands peeling and burning from harsh chemicals. safe around children?