BY SEVENTH GENERATION #9 in Stain Remover

IT WORKS

Nothing like a coffee stain to send your favorite shirt into retirement. Save it (and lots of other things) with the power of the advanced triple enzymes and powerful, plant-based cleaning agents.

WE CARE

Our biodegradable formula is free of optical brighteners, dyes, perfumes and synthetic fragrances.

•  Advanced Triple Enzymes
  •  No Optical Brighteners
  •  Removes Tough Stains

USDA Certified Biobased Product (97%)
Natural Laundry Stain Remover with triple enzymes to fight even tough stains
Biodegradable formula
Laundry Stain Remover free of optical brighteners, dyes, perfumes and synthetic fragrances.

• I know this is just a remover, but does this come in different sc...1 Answers
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 3
I was skeptical about a natural stain remover, as I tend to have the messiest accidents on my whitest shirts. I tried seventh generation laundry detergent and was pleasantly surprised in the past so I decided to give the stain remover a try. It was competitively priced compared to traditional stain removers, and of course, the less chemicals, the better. It has removed blood and dirt stains without a problem and without damaging the material/coloring of fabrics. It removes food stains with ease. I tend to use it as a pretreater, spraying a bit onto a stain, working it into the material and letting it sit for several minutes before washing normally. This has boded well for my otherwise doomed clothes.
Amanda M.
Hunter, New York
If I could buy all Seventh Gen products, I would. Here's why: they're all natural, they smell great, they clean well, and they're made in the beautiful state of Vermont. What else could you need? Especially found of their toliet bowl cleaner. anything that makes cleaning the toliet more enjoyable is great for me.
Brewing W.
The Seventh Generation Free & Clear Natural Laundry Stain remover is very gentle and works fantastic. No much of scent but it doesn't leave any harsh chemicals on your skin and is a good value for your money! I would certainly buy this again its wonderful for kids clothing or someone with very sensitive skin!
Brittany M.
Edinburg, TX
As a momma, and overall health nut, I'm constantly looking for products that are safe for my kids, and as natural as possible to avoid any unnecessary chemicals. Seventh Generation has a great line of products that are all natural and still get the job done. This laundry stain remover works hard without all the added chemicals, so I can clean happy.
Tasha T.
Valley Center, KS
This spray gets even the thoughest stains out like wine or hair color! Being a stylist I come home with color on my clothes a lot, but a couple sprays of this helps pull it right out!
Charity s.
Flint, MI
Have children that make alot of stains. Use this product and itll come clean in no time. I usually spay it on the stain, let it sit for a few minutes and then toss the clothing in the washer to finish cleaning. I know I hate having clothes that are white because a stain always seems to be close by some time.
Olesia P.
Carrollton, TX
Work just fine for fabrics, babys outfits, love this brand!Work just fine for fabrics, babys outfits, love this brand!Work just fine for fabrics, babys outfits, love this brand!Work just fine for fabrics, babys outfits, love this brand!Work just fine for fabrics, babys outfits, love this brand!
Kaitlin W.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
I have an outdoorsy husband who is also in the military so needless to say I have many a stain to get out. I have tried lots of different products and this is hands down the best. It has worked against grass, blood, dirt the only thing it has trouble with is sweat stains or oil/grease. But I seem to have found that every single one has trouble with something and that's usually it.
Maya R.
This stain remover has been used many times in my family. It is clean and all natural and it still gets the job done. It doesnt smell super chemically and it gets out blood, coffee, mustard and other bad stains. I would recommend it to a friend and I would probably buy it again.
Trena S.
Columbia , SC
I love all Seventh Generation products! They are affordable, eco-friendly, natural/light scents, and most importantly effective! This is a wonderful alternative to the other common brands, and has the added bonus of being ' green '. Highly recommend!
Yvette G.
Wilmington, DE
I know this is just a remover, but does this come in different scents?