BY SEVENTH GENERATION

No dyes or fragrances. leaving your hands Just Clean. Formulated with natural, plant-derived cleansers to produce a rich lather that gently refreshes your skin. Made from Renewable Ingredients Natural, plant-derived cleaners Aloe creates rich, foamy lather No triclosan, no dyes No synthetic fragrances Biodegradable Food grade preservatives Hypoallergenic Dermatologist Tested "In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations." - From the Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy Not tested on animals.  No animal ingredients. Questions? ; see more...

Seventh Generation Natural Hand Wash
  • "This hand wash works well..without all the harmful chemicals you don't want around your family." in 2 reviews
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love Seventh Generation products, I first was introduced to this line with their laundry detergent, and soon branched out into trying their other products. The hand soap is one of my favorites! Our hands are the parts of our bodies that do the most, and therefore, they take the most damage. Seventh Generation hand wash is gentle and nourishing on hands, without all the added chemicals and harsh surfactants that make your hands dry and rough. Definitely a favorite product!
Susan M.
Pine Bluffs, WY
I received a free sample of seventh generation hand wash. I can say for certain this will become a staple in our house. We got the mandarin and grapefruit scent. I love that it is plant derived, so the fragrance is natural, so it didn't bother our skin like perfumes can do. I like that its triclosan-free, so no need to worry about health risks with this product. I love that its dye-free (no unnecessary dyes just to make it look pretty). This product lathers really well, but doesn't leave your hands stinking of soap. We love this stuff!
Dolicia D.
Pensacola, FL
I love the smell of this and it provides and excellent lather. I keep one at my bathroom sink at home and another at my bathroom sink at my tattoo shop, clients love it. It doesn't leave you with dried out hands afterwards and I can always tell if someone didn't wash their hands after using the bathroom because if they do, you can smell the citrus scent on them when entering the room.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Mega Parent Expert
I'm all about natural and chemical free! I love the Seventh Generation brand. I love that I don't need to worry if I'm making a good choice because the proof is there! This is s healthy option for my family. I'll gladly pay the extra buck for that.
Sue C.
This is the hand soap that resides in my kitchen and all of the bathrooms. I chose this soap because it's cruelty free (a member of the Leaping Bunny organization) and highly rated for non-toxicity by EWG. There are no crazy perfumes in this soap. I have this soap in both Citrus and Lavender scents.
Alison T.
I am a Seventh Generation loyalist! I use this brand all over the house. Recently I found the hand soaps on sale and stocked up. I keep them in my kid's bathroom and feel good knowing they are using a safe soap!
Xena P.
I love the green eco stuff and this is right down that alley! It is soft on hands and did meet my expectations of the hand soap! Easy use and good for the family!
Haley K.
Gresham, OR
This hand wash Has such a pure clean feeling after you use it. I love that it has great natural product added in it but isn't pricey at all! There is Always good deals on these soaps
Sandra S.
Louisville, KY
Love seventh generation! This is one of the few hand soaps I'll use. I love that it's natural and it has a nice smell and doesn't dry my hands out at all.
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
Mega Parent Expert
Natural and cruelty free product. I love the mild clean smell it gives off. I got my first hand soap the other day and I will be going back for more!
Ashley F.
Does this have a strong scent?
Leah D.
Yorktown, Indiana
Does it make your hands feel dry?
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
How does it work compared to other hand soaps?
Allison D.
Is this a good hand wash? What scent is the soap?
Amy M.
Beaverton, OR
Does this make your hands feel dry after using?