BY SEVENTH GENERATION

No dyes or fragrances. leaving your hands Just Clean. Formulated with natural, plant-derived cleansers to produce a rich lather that gently refreshes your skin. Made from Renewable Ingredients Natural, plant-derived cleaners Aloe creates rich, foamy lather No triclosan, no dyes No synthetic fragrances Biodegradable Food grade preservatives Hypoallergenic Dermatologist Tested "In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations." - From the Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy Not tested on animals.  No animal ingredients. Questions? ; see more...

Seventh Generation Natural Hand Wash
  • "This hand wash works well..without all the harmful chemicals you don't want around your family." in 2 reviews
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love Seventh Generation products, I first was introduced to this line with their laundry detergent, and soon branched out into trying their other products. The hand soap is one of my favorites! Our hands are the parts of our bodies that do the most, and therefore, they take the most damage. Seventh Generation hand wash is gentle and nourishing on hands, without all the added chemicals and harsh surfactants that make your hands dry and rough. Definitely a favorite product!
Amber K.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Mega Parent Expert
I'm all about natural and chemical free! I love the Seventh Generation brand. I love that I don't need to worry if I'm making a good choice because the proof is there! This is s healthy option for my family. I'll gladly pay the extra buck for that.
Alison T.
Alison T.
I am a Seventh Generation loyalist! I use this brand all over the house. Recently I found the hand soaps on sale and stocked up. I keep them in my kid's bathroom and feel good knowing they are using a safe soap!
Coreen M.
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
A bit pricey. Washed away dirt well and was easy on my sensitive skin. A bit hard to find in stores
Thea K.
Thea K.
Dublin, OH
Seventh Generation products are great, I really like the quality and they're safe on skin
Sumer R.
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
Mega Parent Expert
Natural and cruelty free product. I love the mild clean smell it gives off. I got my first hand soap the other day and I will be going back for more!
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
Lubbock, TX
Seventh generation hand wash products keep my hands clean and fresh! The scents are fresh smelling and I always feel refreshed after using
Sue C.
Sue C.
This is the hand soap that resides in my kitchen and all of the bathrooms. I chose this soap because it's cruelty free (a member of the Leaping Bunny organization) and highly rated for non-toxicity by EWG. There are no crazy perfumes in this soap. I have this soap in both Citrus and Lavender scents.
Stacey T.
Stacey T.
Natural plant based cleaner makes this product safe for my family! Also, it smells great!
Angela W.
Angela W.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this hand soap. I have it all over the house and at work. Cleans without drying.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Does this have a strong scent?
Leah D.
Leah D.
Yorktown, Indiana
Does it make your hands feel dry?
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
How does it work compared to other hand soaps?
Allison D.
Allison D.
Is this a good hand wash? What scent is the soap?
Amy M.
Amy M.
Beaverton, OR
Does this make your hands feel dry after using?