BY SEVENTH GENERATION #92 in Dishwashing Detergent

Our premium, plant-based enzyme system make short work of whatever's waiting in your dishwasher. Leaves dishes shining, residue- and scent-free. Plant-based dishwasher gel formulated to clean even tough loads without phosphates or chlorine. Non-toxic formula has no harsh fumes. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Molly G.
Molly G.
This is easily my favorite natural dishwashing detergent gel. It does a wonderful job cleaning dishes, leaving no residue whatosever. The only complaint I have against it is it does very little to combat the algae that tends to grow in the plumbing connected to my dishwasher. However, this was easily offset by adding some vinegar to our wash cycle, and absolutely no reason not to purchase.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Saint Louis, MO
4 stars because of the price. It kills me that natural products cost more than the chemical filled brands but if it was a little cheaper I'd give it 5 stars. It performs well and I feel more comfortable using this with my daughter eating off the dishes. I would definitely recommend it though if it's in your budget.
Fidan A.
Fidan A.
its nice because I think its green product, though im not sure about the ingredients, i should probably check because i heard of the scandal wth 7gen. probably because it doesnt have chemicals, it doesnt clean perfectly though, i wish dishes were more sparkling, like what Finish does, but just without chemicals
Arianna K.
Arianna K.
We have been using Seventh Generation dishwashing products for years now, and continue to purchase the detergent gel! It lasts quite a long time for a family of 4 who eats a lot, and the smell is very nice. It cleans dishes very well too, but we also rinse our dishes beforehand, so keep that in mind!
RD L.
RD L.
Advance, NC
Love this dishwashing detergent. The ingredients are great and I try to go for the more natural products when it comes to dishes and cleaning. I think the price is fair for this and I normally find this at Whole Foods or Target. I wish I could find this at my regular grocery stores.
Julia C.
Julia C.
Portland, OR
I thought this product was just alright. Generally, I like to try and use products that are environmentally friendly, which is why I ventured to buy the Seventh Generation Dishwasher detergent, but I found it to be a little sub-par, leaving some dishes dirty with a greasy residue.
Janet S.
Janet S.
DALLAS, TX
I honestly didn't expect much because natural products tend to not work as well. I was pleasantly surprised at not only how well it cleaned my dishes but at how great they smelled. It leaves them spotless and with no hard water stains. The smell is so fresh and I really enjoy it.
Kala G.
Kala G.
This gets my dishes super clean... but it can leave my glasses dingy.. I use it anyway, because I try to use as many natural products as possible in my home. It has a fresh smell and is competitive in pricing. I would definitely recommend!! It is my go to dishwasher detergent.
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Conover, WI
I feel great using this product because not only does it clean my dishes great, but it keeps my family safe from harmful and toxic ingredients. I buy these in bulk from Amazon and will always use this brand. I recommend to everyone I know for clean dishes and safe households.
Joanna B.
Joanna B.
Midland, MI
I love love love this product. I hate the smell of bleach and this's certainly does not have that! It's fresh and clean and lemony. I come back to it time and time again. It also goes a long way and most importantly gets dishes clean. I definitely would recommend this.