BY SEVENTH GENERATION #81 in Dishwashing Detergent

Our premium, plant-based enzyme system make short work of whatever's waiting in your dishwasher. Leaves dishes shining, residue- and scent-free. Plant-based dishwasher gel formulated to clean even tough loads without phosphates or chlorine. Non-toxic formula has no harsh fumes. see more...

Buy on Target*
Nicole R.
Tampa, FL
This is the best natural dishwasher detergent I have ever tried. It lasts for several dishwasher runs and leaves my dishes clean and smelling nice. It is relatively affordable for a natural product and I would highly recommend and repurchase.
Tiffany V.
Lagrange, GA
So if I had a dishwasher at this is the product that I would use and this is the type of chemical that I would use in my dishwasher but I do not have a dishwasher
Joanna S.
San Diego, CA
I was hesitant in buying Seventh Generation dishwasher detergent gel as it's all natural. But I like the dish soap and had great results so I purchased this on sale. This works, in my preference, better than those with chemical like Cascade. It really cuts grease but still gentle for the environment.
Sophia Z.
I really love the smell of this dishwasher detergent. I think that it works really well, love that its all natural and organic and everything, considering that we use bowls and plates and such everyday, you wouldn't really want to be putting chemical items in your mouth.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Better for the eco, easy on my debit card. I always buy in large sizes because with a large household I go through a lot of dishes. I practically live in my kitchen and any product I can spend a little less cash on but still trust is a good thing for me.
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
Will use this dish washing detergent because we wash our sons sippy cups in the dishwasher. The less chemicals used makes me feel a little bit better when my son drinks out of his cup each day. I don't think it's that much more expensive than other namebrand products and I feel like I'm making an effort to keep the least amount of chemicals in our bodies
Rita M.
This dishwashing detergent works wonderfully! I have never had an issue with my dishes coming out dirty, and I feel great about the clean products used. I am not a huge fan of the scent, and its a tad pricey, but I do recommend this detergent!
Kate D.
Navarre
My dishes come out clean every time, without using harsh chemicals. The lemon scent is nice and clean and perfect for a kitchen cleaning product. I'm willing to pay a little more for more earth-friendly products, but this is priced competitively with regular brands so I consider it money saved!
K-Kids M.
This is our go to! After several attempts to make and find a dishwasher product that works this is what we have ended up with. The price is right , dishes come clean and it lasts! Will not switch again! Great product Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid Ultra Power Plus Fresh Scent
Kala G.
This gets my dishes super clean... but it can leave my glasses dingy.. I use it anyway, because I try to use as many natural products as possible in my home. It has a fresh smell and is competitive in pricing. I would definitely recommend!! It is my go to dishwasher detergent.