Seventh Generation Natural Dish LiquidLemongrass and Clementine Zest uploaded by Jessica M.Seventh Generation Natural Dish LiquidLemongrass and Clementine Zest uploaded by Sarah E.Seventh Generation Natural Dish LiquidLemongrass and Clementine Zest uploaded by Pam R.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Trade Grime For Sparkle Made With Plant-Derived Ingredients, Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid Is A Hypoallergenic, Biodegradable Formula That Is Tough On Grease And Easy On Your Skin. Scented With 100% Whole Essential Oil &Amp; Botanical Extracts, Or Available In An Unscented Free &Amp; Clear Version.&Nbsp; It's A Natural Choice For Cleaner Dishes And Happy Hands. For The Past 20 Years, It's Been Our Mission To Help You Protect Your World With Our Environmentally Responsible And Effective Household Products.&Nbsp; By Choosing Seventh Generation Household Products, You Create A Healthy Environment For You And Your Family. Questions? Comments?&Nbsp; Please Call Us At 1-800-456-1191, Weekdays 9Am-5Pm Est see more...

• Great soap! Love how it doesn't have harsh chemicals like the oth...3 Answers
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
I've been curious about trying some of the Seventh Generation products, so when I got a rebate foe this soap, I jumped at the opportunity. It smells great and still manages to clean as well as my old brand. It doesn't seem to be nearly a thick as my old soap, so I'm having to watch how much I pour in, but overall, I'm very happy with it.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Saugus, MA
I used this product at a previous job of mine. I have to say I really liked it. I like that it has the environment and human health in mind. It has a nice scent and works just as well as the chemical washes I have used before. I bought this at my local whole foods and I would recommend.
Carrie
Carrie
Richmond, VA
This dish soap is working for me. I still keep the dawn under the sink in case I encounter a serious mess. The price is manageable. It is easy to find at the grocery store! Certainly, this is my new go-to for every day dishwashing needs.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Peekskill, NY
The only dish soap I use! Really is great. What sets this natural dish soap apart from the rest that I've tried is the fact that it actually Suds up! that's important to me. A little goes a long way and it's affordable too!
Bonnie N.
Bonnie N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love the citrusy scent and naturalness of this product but it stopped recently being as effective at cutting grease. I much prefer the Mrs. Myers dish soap now.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Works just as well as mainstream dish soap, but without the health risks or environmental impact. Smells lovely and clean too!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
This product smells amazing and a little bit goes a long way. Whenever I see it in stores I stock up.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Jermyn, PA
I love Seventh Generation products! This dish detergent cleans my dishes better than Dawn. It smells much better than Dawn too! It reminds me of smelling fresh orange. It cleans grease better for me thank other dish detergents. If I have burnt on food stuck to a dish, I just let it soak and then it easily comes off. I love that Seventh Generation lets its consumers know what is in there products.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
This is my new go-to dish soap. I do not have a dish washer, so I wanted a more natural soap. I have eczema and this is gentle and does not irritate it like other soaps. It smells great, but natural and not overpowering. It is a great degreaser, and isn't super sudsy. I make sure to keep a backup for my backup onhand. There are usually coupons on Cartwheel for Target.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Lindenwold, NJ
My favorite dishsoap! The best attribute is it's natural ingredients . I like that I can clean my dogs toys , and our dishes without unnecessary toxins. A great price and at every local grocery store or convenience in my area !
Casandra F.
Casandra F.
Kissimmee, FL
Great soap! Love how it doesn't have harsh chemicals like the other soaps have!!