BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Trade Grime For Sparkle Made With Plant-Derived Ingredients, Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid Is A Hypoallergenic, Biodegradable Formula That Is Tough On Grease And Easy On Your Skin. Scented With 100% Whole Essential Oil &Amp; Botanical Extracts, Or Available In An Unscented Free &Amp; Clear Version.&Nbsp; It's A Natural Choice For Cleaner Dishes And Happy Hands. For The Past 20 Years, It's Been Our Mission To Help You Protect Your World With Our Environmentally Responsible And Effective Household Products.&Nbsp; By Choosing Seventh Generation Household Products, You Create A Healthy Environment For You And Your Family. Questions? Comments?&Nbsp; Please Call Us At 1-800-456-1191, Weekdays 9Am-5Pm Est see more...

• Great soap! Love how it doesn't have harsh chemicals like the oth...3 Answers
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the Seventh Generation brand and use lots of their products, since we have a septic tank. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin, but also cleans just as well as the harsh cleaners. It has a light citrusy scent, but not overpowering. It is better at eliminating odors than the lavender version. I love that it is made without harsh chemicals and free of dyes.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love that it has a zesty, citrusy smell for one. But I also love that it doesn't dry my hands out like some of the leading brands. Most importantly I can trust washing my childrens toys and bottles without the worry of what chemicals I may be washing them with. Seventh Generation also offers clarity if the ingredidents in all of their products. Love it.
Melissa B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
So far, this is my favorite dish soap! I love Seventh Generation products! This dish soap smells so nice.its very light and refreshing.It becomes very soapy and cleans my dishes so well with simple ingredients that are safe and gentle to use.
Roya H.
Love Seventh Generation products. This dish soap works great. Everyone should use Seventh Generation and do their part to have less of an environmental impact. You can find it anywhere and it works great. Recommend 100%
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
I️ love seventh generation products. They’re a great company and they make great products. I️ really like that their products are green, that’s important to me. It smells nice, cleans my dishes great, and is affordable.
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
I love this dish soap. It has a great scent and is not harsh on my hands. Love how it has natural and no harsh chemicals. Does great on tough dishes even though it's not thick like most dish soaps. Would highly recommend.
Ashley S.
Jermyn, PA
I love Seventh Generation products! This dish detergent cleans my dishes better than Dawn. It smells much better than Dawn too! It reminds me of smelling fresh orange. It cleans grease better for me thank other dish detergents. If I have burnt on food stuck to a dish, I just let it soak and then it easily comes off. I love that Seventh Generation lets its consumers know what is in there products.
Sarah C.
Lynchburg
Do not underestimate the cleaning power of this stuff. It may not work the exact same as some bigger brands out there, but the fact that it is eco-friendly is enough to make me feel better about switching soaps alone. It works well when it comes to soaking dishes, and smells great!
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
This is my new go-to dish soap. I do not have a dish washer, so I wanted a more natural soap. I have eczema and this is gentle and does not irritate it like other soaps. It smells great, but natural and not overpowering. It is a great degreaser, and isn't super sudsy. I make sure to keep a backup for my backup onhand. There are usually coupons on Cartwheel for Target.
Jessica E.
Lindenwold, NJ
My favorite dishsoap! The best attribute is it's natural ingredients . I like that I can clean my dogs toys , and our dishes without unnecessary toxins. A great price and at every local grocery store or convenience in my area !
Casandra F.
Kissimmee, FL
Great soap! Love how it doesn't have harsh chemicals like the other soaps have!!