BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid.

Powerful grease-cutting hypoallergenic.

Cuts through grease.

Scents from essential oils.

USDA Certified Biobased Product.

Product 95%.

100% recycled bottle.

Caring today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows™. see more...

• I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering becau...9 Answers
  • Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?3 Answers
  • Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good...4 Answers
Buy on Target
Alyssa H.
Washington, DC
This is the only hand wash detergent I will buy for our family. It does a great job cleaning all kinds of cooking messes, and (a major perk for me, at least) the scent isn't too strong and doesn't linger on the dishes.
Ashley S.
Mount Shasta , CA
I always thought chemical free stuff was expensive until I found seventh generation, and I love this soap. No residue and the smell of this one is absolutely amazing!
Jazmin C.
So I finally got the chance to try this and it smells really great! It's such a nice smell and it really does suds up a lot and it doesn't leave your hands feeling dry either. I'd buy this again once mine runs out!
Angela U.
Phoenix, AZ
This is favorite dish soap. it smells amazing and is different than others. it's good for the environment and your skin. Not only does it work good on you it's tough on dishes. It fights grease and caked on mess.
N T.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is one of the best dish soap. Smells great and works well as natural soap. The scent doesn't stay on your dishes like other artificial strong scented soaps.
Terri C.
Vidor, TX
I have been switching everything in my house to natural, and environmentally friendly. I use lots of seventh generation products. This dish soap is as good as dawn, not drying, and natural. Love it.
Melissa R.
Tampa, FL
I must say, I was totally impressed about how well this dish soap worked on the dishes! It is a little more pricey than the regular dish soap, but it feels good knowing that it's also good for the environment. Cleans dishes just as well as the other non-eco friendly soaps.
Celeste F.
Minneapolis, MN
I started using this dish soap which is 95% biobased and cruelty-free. It works just as well as other dish soaps as far as cutting grease and getting your dishes clean. And the lavender floral & mint scent that I use smells really good too...no fake lemon-y scent!
Alicia B.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this dish soap. It works great. The scent is nice smelling. I love that it is environmentally friendly. The price for this soap is fair for getting something that has no harmful chemicals.
Kara R.
My favorite, it does a great job at cleaning your dishes, but most importantly it does so in an ecofriendly way! Just goes to show you you don't need terrible chemicals to get your stuff clean.
Jazmin C.
I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering because I heard it smells really great but also that it isn't that sudsy.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good i am trying to find a new one.
Shelly B.
I tried this and noticed my hands felt extra dry after washing dishes. I am interested to know if anyone else has experiences dry hands with this soap?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Decorator Expert Level 2
I've seen this product in stores and even gave it the scent test. I've taken home other brands and found the smell is never as great as it is in store. I'm wondering if the seventh generation brand is successful at maintaining the scent of the products and if it leaves the dishes as sparkling clean as similar brands?
Kayla A.
Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?