BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid.

Powerful grease-cutting hypoallergenic.

Cuts through grease.

Scents from essential oils.

USDA Certified Biobased Product.

Product 95%.

100% recycled bottle.

Caring today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows™. see more...

• I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering becau...9 Answers
  • Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?3 Answers
  • Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good...4 Answers
Buy on Target
Megan R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I'd give it less stars, but since it doesn't test on animals, it gets 3. but the quality isn't there. I found it didn't lather very good and I also hated the scent. went back to dawn
Karrey W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I work for an environmental consulting company and we try to keep products in house that are easier on the environment and better for us. We use this in our kitchen and it works just as well, if not better than some of the other well known names.
Alyssa M.
spanaway, WA
This is seriously my new favorite dish soap! It's so gentle on my sensitive skin but gets my dishes clean and smells good!! Plus I feel good about using it because it's natural!!
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Works well and smells so good. We have a septic, so we prefer the dish soap without all of the chemicals and this brand is by far the best value among the eco-friendly soaps. We have been happy with most of the products from Seventh Generation.
Jillian M.
Windsor, CT
The smell of this is AMAZING! In general this dish soap works great if not better than any other leading brand. However, it is great for my hands since I have severe eczema and it makes my dishes smell like lavender and mint and it's glorious!
Natasha T.
Centreville, VA
Smiley360 recently sent me some free samples of Seventh Generation dishwashing detergent for purposes of review. I wasn’t a big fan of it, to be honest. It didn’t seem to lather well, and I much prefer the scents in the Mrs Meyers line.
Tomassina B.
I really enjoy this dish soap. Only a few drops are needed for a whole sink of dishes and my hands never feel dried out. The scents are subtle yet fresh and not "chemically clean". I believe the price range is fair for how long it lasts.
Diane A.
Swarthmore, PA
I am starting to go green in my house and Seventh Generation is the products I started with. This dish soap smells naturally good and cleans my dishes just as well as Dawn.
johannah S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This smells amazing tough on grease without added ingredients. Another favorite Seventh Generation product worth the buy. My dishes are clean and really how natural it is
Kate P.
I just started using this and I love the scent of it! Its also better for the environment. Its super gentle on hands since we use it as a hand soap too in the kitchen. I just haven't tried using it with hard to clean grease yet.
Jazmin C.
I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering because I heard it smells really great but also that it isn't that sudsy.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good i am trying to find a new one.
Shelly B.
I tried this and noticed my hands felt extra dry after washing dishes. I am interested to know if anyone else has experiences dry hands with this soap?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Decorator Expert Level 2
I've seen this product in stores and even gave it the scent test. I've taken home other brands and found the smell is never as great as it is in store. I'm wondering if the seventh generation brand is successful at maintaining the scent of the products and if it leaves the dishes as sparkling clean as similar brands?
Kayla A.
Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?