BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid.

Powerful grease-cutting hypoallergenic.

Cuts through grease.

Scents from essential oils.

USDA Certified Biobased Product.

Product 95%.

100% recycled bottle.

Caring today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows™. see more...

• I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering becau...9 Answers
  • Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?3 Answers
  • Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good...4 Answers
Michelle C.
Germantown , MD
Slowly we are replacing all of our household cleaners with eco friendly stuff, I saw that this was on sale and decided to try it. It has natural ingredients and no harsh chemicals. It does the job and leaves your pots pans etc smelling great and your hands silky soft.
Kelly B.
Morristown, TN
This dish soap is all natural and made of 95% bio based products. It smells wonderful and is comparably better than Dawn in my opinion. I washed a greasy chicken pan first to see just how good this stuff was. The last dish was just as clean as the first. LOVE IT!
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
I just recently started using natural products as much as I can and discovered seventh generation dish soap and it does a pretty good job at cutting the grease and getting my dishes clean. The light lavender scent is phenomenal and makes my hands feel soft.
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
I like this dish soap because it doesn't have all the harsh, toxic chemicals of other dish soaps. It lathers up well and does a good job of cleaning dishes. It is a little expensive, but for me, it's worth is to spend more and not have to use toxic chemicals.
Megan R.
I'd give it less stars, but since it doesn't test on animals, it gets 3. but the quality isn't there. I found it didn't lather very good and I also hated the scent. went back to dawn
Karrey W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I work for an environmental consulting company and we try to keep products in house that are easier on the environment and better for us. We use this in our kitchen and it works just as well, if not better than some of the other well known names.
Natasha T.
Centreville, VA
Smiley360 recently sent me some free samples of Seventh Generation dishwashing detergent for purposes of review. I wasn’t a big fan of it, to be honest. It didn’t seem to lather well, and I much prefer the scents in the Mrs Meyers line.
Diane A.
Swarthmore, PA
I am starting to go green in my house and Seventh Generation is the products I started with. This dish soap smells naturally good and cleans my dishes just as well as Dawn.
johannah S.
This smells amazing tough on grease without added ingredients. Another favorite Seventh Generation product worth the buy. My dishes are clean and really how natural it is
Kate P.
I just started using this and I love the scent of it! Its also better for the environment. Its super gentle on hands since we use it as a hand soap too in the kitchen. I just haven't tried using it with hard to clean grease yet.
Jazmin C.
I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering because I heard it smells really great but also that it isn't that sudsy.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good i am trying to find a new one.
Shelly B.
I tried this and noticed my hands felt extra dry after washing dishes. I am interested to know if anyone else has experiences dry hands with this soap?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Decorator Expert
I've seen this product in stores and even gave it the scent test. I've taken home other brands and found the smell is never as great as it is in store. I'm wondering if the seventh generation brand is successful at maintaining the scent of the products and if it leaves the dishes as sparkling clean as similar brands?
Kayla A.
Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?