BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid.

Powerful grease-cutting hypoallergenic.

Cuts through grease.

Scents from essential oils.

USDA Certified Biobased Product.

Product 95%.

100% recycled bottle.

Caring today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows™. see more...

• I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering becau...10 Answers
  • Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?4 Answers
  • Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good...5 Answers
Buy on Target
Chelsea H.
Owensboro, KY
Fell in love with this brand after having my son. I use their dish soap to wash all of our bottles. They come out clean and I often use this to wash up my sons small toys since he is going through teething.
Sabrina M.
Los Angeles, CA
It is comforting to know that i am using a safe product for my family and i think having a chemical free dish soap is so important because it is something we put in our mouth several times a day and if i forget to put on my dish washing gloves i don't feel like i am harming my hands either.
Danielle W.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love love love this dish soap. Not only does it smell great it also keeps my hands soft. It's a great price for sustainable soap and gets my dishes so clean. I bought it at Kroger and I would recommend.
Jeanna D.
I love the smell and it gets the job done. I usually end up using a little more product to clean pots and pans than other traditional dish soaps, but I like that this is more environmentally friendly.
Emily D.
I love this dish soap! It smells amazing, and I love that it's scented with essential oils! I find that it cleans well even though the bubbles die off a little sooner than they do with conventional dish soaps. I love that this soap isn't full of toxins and that it works well!
Gizette W.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite dishwashing liquid. It's the only one I will use. I live in Las Vegas with hard water and it's the only soap that really suds and washes great. I love that's it's natural too.
Michelle C.
Germantown , MD
Slowly we are replacing all of our household cleaners with eco friendly stuff, I saw that this was on sale and decided to try it. It has natural ingredients and no harsh chemicals. It does the job and leaves your pots pans etc smelling great and your hands silky soft.
Kelly B.
Morristown, TN
This dish soap is all natural and made of 95% bio based products. It smells wonderful and is comparably better than Dawn in my opinion. I washed a greasy chicken pan first to see just how good this stuff was. The last dish was just as clean as the first. LOVE IT!
Janna M.
I was a little hesitant to try this but WOW itsthe bestdish detergent on the market. Just a tiny squeeze makes your dishwater way soapier then Dawn or anything else Ive ever used. Cyts grease like a pro, gentle onyour hands and all natural. I'm hooked for sure!
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I just recently started using natural products as much as I can and discovered seventh generation dish soap and it does a pretty good job at cutting the grease and getting my dishes clean. The light lavender scent is phenomenal and makes my hands feel soft.
Jazmin C.
I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering because I heard it smells really great but also that it isn't that sudsy.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good i am trying to find a new one.
Shelly B.
I tried this and noticed my hands felt extra dry after washing dishes. I am interested to know if anyone else has experiences dry hands with this soap?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Decorator Expert Level 2
I've seen this product in stores and even gave it the scent test. I've taken home other brands and found the smell is never as great as it is in store. I'm wondering if the seventh generation brand is successful at maintaining the scent of the products and if it leaves the dishes as sparkling clean as similar brands?
Kayla A.
Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?