BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid.

Powerful grease-cutting hypoallergenic.

Cuts through grease.

Scents from essential oils.

USDA Certified Biobased Product.

Product 95%.

100% recycled bottle.

Caring today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows™. see more...

• I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering becau...9 Answers
  • Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?3 Answers
  • Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good...4 Answers
Tara C.
Hawesville, KY
I love, love, love this dish detergent. I used it once and never stopped using it. This is definitely my go to brand for dish detergent. The price is decent and I love that it is more natural and less toxic than other brands! In addition, it works wonders. A little bit of detergent and some hot water and you are ready to go.
Ryoko M.
This dish detergent lathers well at the start, but it quickly dissipates. The only complaint I have. Otherwise, they clean dishes very well, for being a natural detergent, and the smell is great too. AND it doesn't wreck your hands like regular detergent! Considering how much dishwashing I do, my hands are in pretty good condition.
Haley B.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I love this dish soap. It is mucj cheaper than other eco dish soaps. I bought it at target for about $3 a bottle.I use it several tomes a day in order to clean bottles and such for my son. It works great. Everything comes out sparkling clean and food comes off just like its been soaking over night. The second the water hits the soap the entire kitchen fills with the wonderful aroma of the soap. Definantly worth buying.
Murni A.
Indianapolis, IN
Since almost a year ago I switch to Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid. It is the best dish soap that I've ever tried. It cleans very well even for the greasiest pan. And knowing it natural ingredients and environment save is a plus for this product. And now this is the only dish soap that I use.
Jennifer P.
I just bought this for the first time and I love the smell of it. It also has no problems getting all the oil and grease off my dishes. The lavender scent is really quite nice and also surprisingly calms me while I am washing the dishes. Husband likes it too, but he won't say so out loud. hahaha
Daniela R.
This is by far the best dish soap I have ever used it gets rid of grime and is all natural! It's also hypoallergenic for people with sensitive skin. I also really enjoy the fact that is smells like lavender which is very relaxing even though you're doing the dishes!
KRISTY M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Typically "natural" cleaners are not as effective as the alternatives in my opinion but with this soap that is not the case. It provides a great lather, smells awesome & does a decent job at "cutting grease".
Sabrina M.
Los Angeles, CA
It is comforting to know that i am using a safe product for my family and i think having a chemical free dish soap is so important because it is something we put in our mouth several times a day and if i forget to put on my dish washing gloves i don't feel like i am harming my hands either.
Chelsea H.
Owensboro, KY
Fell in love with this brand after having my son. I use their dish soap to wash all of our bottles. They come out clean and I often use this to wash up my sons small toys since he is going through teething.
Jeanna D.
I love the smell and it gets the job done. I usually end up using a little more product to clean pots and pans than other traditional dish soaps, but I like that this is more environmentally friendly.
Jazmin C.
I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering because I heard it smells really great but also that it isn't that sudsy.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good i am trying to find a new one.
Shelly B.
I tried this and noticed my hands felt extra dry after washing dishes. I am interested to know if anyone else has experiences dry hands with this soap?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Decorator Expert
I've seen this product in stores and even gave it the scent test. I've taken home other brands and found the smell is never as great as it is in store. I'm wondering if the seventh generation brand is successful at maintaining the scent of the products and if it leaves the dishes as sparkling clean as similar brands?
Kayla A.
Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?