BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid.

Powerful grease-cutting hypoallergenic.

Cuts through grease.

Scents from essential oils.

USDA Certified Biobased Product.

Product 95%.

100% recycled bottle.

Caring today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows™. see more...

• I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering becau...9 Answers
  • Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?3 Answers
  • Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good...4 Answers
Buy on Target
Kim R.
Iuka, MS
This is by far the best dish detergent I have ever used! I absolutely love that it's all natural. We don't own a dishwasher and 1 of these bottles will last for 2 weeks! When my dishes literally squeak from being clean, I am one happy mom! I have sensitive skin and I have no problem with it!
Thanks to Seventh Generation!!
jeanette h.
My favorite line of products there very natural and good for my family i love the smell of this and it works good to clean my dishes doesn't cut crease the best but still works good its a good price to i would buy this again its the only one i use its very natural to clean my baby's bottles
Rashidah C.
I used and use this products and to my surprise it cleans very well!! A lot of times when I have used economic friendly cleaning products they're usually lacking the cleaning power that I seek for my household size or the smell is acquired!! But this product actually has a nice smell and great cleaning power!! 2 thumbs and extra cash in my pockets because this product is also budget friendly
Heidi B.
My absolute favorite dishsoap. It smells so amazing with lavender essential oils, without all the dyes or prefumes. Plus it is not only effective but for a earth conscious product is priced pretty well too! It gets my dishes clean and makes the whole kitchen smell awesome!
Tabatha B.
Fulshear, TX
I've used this dish soap for 4 years. I have never found a better dish soap to clean, natural or otherwise. It's lathers wells and is clean rinsing. You don't have to worry about residue. It also helps that there are no citrus oils b/c you can't use dish soap like that on stainless steel pots. I just wish that their scented soaps were a little nicer smelling.
Brittany L.
Fayetteville, NC
This dish soap is absolutely one of the best I've ever purchased. Not to mention it's very "clean". My biggest concern with cleaning products is definitely about what's in it. So it's to safe to say I feel great about the ingredients in this product.
Rachael K.
Blackwood, NJ
Our all time favorite dish soap. regular size bottle lasts us over a month and the smell is so nice in our kitchen. gentle on my dry hands and cleans our dishes very well! i love that the plates we eat off aren't being cleaned with tons of chemicals.
Lua N.
La Mesa, CA
This is my FAVORITE dish washing liquid. The scent is so lovely, and it works incredibly well. Even though I tend to buy natural products, when it comes to cleaning, my husband is super skeptical, but he loves this stuff too! I highly recommend it.
PEGGY M.
greenville, TX
I actually received this the first time as a sample even though it was a full size bottle. I have since purchased several bottles of it and love the smell and the fact that it's all natural. the price isn't too bad, but I have found if you buy the larger size in the bulk grocery stores it actually is cheaper that way. Really like this product.
Julie K.
Hampstead, MD
Good dish soap, like all the Seventh Generation products, like the all-natural, still cleans dishes well. Usually buy at Target, comparable price to other dish soaps, always see deals on Target Cartwheel and Ibotta. Would recommend, has a nice scent!
Jazmin C.
I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering because I heard it smells really great but also that it isn't that sudsy.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good i am trying to find a new one.
Shelly B.
I tried this and noticed my hands felt extra dry after washing dishes. I am interested to know if anyone else has experiences dry hands with this soap?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Decorator Expert Level 2
I've seen this product in stores and even gave it the scent test. I've taken home other brands and found the smell is never as great as it is in store. I'm wondering if the seventh generation brand is successful at maintaining the scent of the products and if it leaves the dishes as sparkling clean as similar brands?
Kayla A.
Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?