BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid.

Powerful grease-cutting hypoallergenic.

Cuts through grease.

Scents from essential oils.

USDA Certified Biobased Product.

Product 95%.

100% recycled bottle.

Caring today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows™. see more...

• I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering becau...10 Answers
  • Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?4 Answers
  • Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good...5 Answers
Buy on Target
Jayme V.
Cottonwood, CA
We use this soap all the time in our home and we like it a lot.  It works on grease well and we aren't ever disappointed.  The price is good too and it smells nice.  And it's not any crazy color or smell. But we love it and will recommend it to others to try
cammra n.
Traverse City, MI
I actually got that just got the chance to try this product. It does have the soap texture. The smell of it is just so amazing and it works great and the best thing about it is it doesn't have any harsh chemicals in it so long and I heard she was not going to hurt your family is not going to hurt your babies. I am an avid user of Seventh Generation and I think they have amazing products just because they are and Honest Company. I use mini is Seventh Generation products just because I love them so much
Yesenia C.
Riverside, CA
This is what I first started using when I was transitioning to cleaner, green cleaning products and will always go back when it's on sale or I run out of my current dish soap.
MEGHAN T.
This dish liquid smells AMAZING!! It leaves my hands feeling soft and smelling great and makes me want to wash dishes! Ha I think I've officially lost my mommy mind. I always used store brand and never thought of the ingredients in it but making the switch to seventh generation and learning that cleaning companies don't have to tell me even half of what is in their products makes me even more comfortable with my switch! I totally recommend this product!!
Christine L.
I love using this for my baby bottles. It smells great and soaps up well. It leaves no film on my dishes. The price is great considering it's a more natural product.
Jennifer B.
Escondido , CA
This is the only dish soap I use to wash my dishes, utensils, pots and pans, and drink ware! This is environmental friendly that only uses plant based formula saves you time as it fights grease and powers through tough, dried-on food. USDA Certified Biobased Product (95%)
Natural Dish Liquid clinically proven hypoallergenic
Dishwashing liquid with no dyes or synthetic fragrances
Non-toxic, biodegradable liquid dish soap formula
100% recycled plastic bottle.
Cassie R.
Medford, OR
Seventh Generation is the only dish soap and laundry detergent I use. I love that it's environmentally friendly, doesn't test on animals, nor does it contain fillers and additives. This brand is the only brand my skin does not react bad too when coming in contact with it. It is fairly pricey and hard to find, but a little goes a long way.
Lyndsey H.
Elyria, OH
I love the smell it cleans my dishes well and I feel better about washing my daughters bottles knowing it non toxic and all natural , also I use it on my dogs for their fleas , fleas don't like mint so I'll rub some on there problem areas and I don't have to worry about if they lick it like regular flea spray because it's non toxic .
Jamie H.
Hamilton, OH
I love this dish soap and Seventh Generation products! The smell kind of reminds me of cola, but in a good way! It not only works great on dishes, but it isn't loaded with chemicals and artificial scents! It's an awesome natural alternative to dish soap loaded with dyes and other harmful ingredients. It's safe and effective, and for a soon to be mommy it's just what I need to clean all my babies gear that could potentially end up in their mouth.
Kiera L.
This is the only dish soap my family uses. It is JUST as powerful as Dawn and it smells amazing. Seventh Generation is cruelty free and environmentally conscious, and that's a huge deal in my home. It is also very concentrated. I only need a little boy for an entire sink of dishes. I've also used this for Pinterest 'hacks' such as unclogging a toilet and getting lipstick out of a shirt. Worked perfectly for both!
Jazmin C.
I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering because I heard it smells really great but also that it isn't that sudsy.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good i am trying to find a new one.
Shelly B.
I tried this and noticed my hands felt extra dry after washing dishes. I am interested to know if anyone else has experiences dry hands with this soap?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Decorator Expert Level 2
I've seen this product in stores and even gave it the scent test. I've taken home other brands and found the smell is never as great as it is in store. I'm wondering if the seventh generation brand is successful at maintaining the scent of the products and if it leaves the dishes as sparkling clean as similar brands?
Kayla A.
Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?