BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid.

Powerful grease-cutting hypoallergenic.

Cuts through grease.

Scents from essential oils.

USDA Certified Biobased Product.

Product 95%.

100% recycled bottle.

Caring today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows™. see more...

• I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering becau...9 Answers
  • Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?3 Answers
  • Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good...4 Answers
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
This is my new go-to dish soap. I do not have a dish washer, so I wanted a more natural soap. I have eczema and this is gentle and does not irritate it like other soaps. It smells great, but natural and not overpowering. It is a great degreaser, and isn't super sudsy. I make sure to keep a backup for my backup onhand. There are usually coupons on Cartwheel for Target.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Seventh Generation natural dish liquid is great! Smells amazing and cleans effectively! Leaves hands feeling soft! I like using it as hand wash when I'm in the kitchen because it smells so nice! Doesn't leave soapy residue on clean dishes! Would recommend to others!
Kat M.
Bellflower , CA
This dish soap is my absolute favorite. I wash dishes multiple times in a day. I love this brand because not only is it natural but they have the best smelling verities. You can smell the difference, this company had genuine essential oil smells.
Sarah H.
Cleveland, NC
Just recently tried this and I do like it! I would like to move towards more natural cleaning products and I have been impressed with how well this cleans dishes! One thing I have noticed is that this doesn't produce as many suds but that is neither here nor there to me. A bit more out of pocket but I think the benefits pay off.
Angela C.
Mansfield, OH
I like this natural option for a dish soap that is better for the environment. It's easy to find in most stores and is affordable. My only complaint is that I seem to have to use more of it than a regular dish soap and it doesn't seem to work up as many suds as some others.
Brittany P.
Petaluma, CA
The dishes get cleaned but I feel like it leaves some spots behind. And it's also building up a lot of residue on our dishwasher. That could be our water though. Overall it's a great product, just might need to follow up with some Dishwasher Magic occasionally.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
I was selected a while back to host a baby party by seventh generation and received a whole bottle of this dish soap since then that is all I use to wash my baby's bottle's.
Jessica M.
Smells fantastic and always gets my dishes super clean. I worry about residue being left on the dishes that I serve my family's food on but Seventh Generation takes a lot of that worry away. I just wish that they would stop using SLS.
Jessica E.
Lindenwold, NJ
I can't say enough about seventh generation products . I love the smell of their scented dish soaps that smell so fresh and beautiful. I don't use any other dish soaps . Perfect for not just dishes, but also cleaning the pups toys!
Michelle C.
Vancouver, BC
I found Seventh Generation dish liquid at my local Whole Foods store and was disappointed in how ineffective it was at getting out grease and grime compared to other natural detergents. I found I went through the bottle pretty quick and it was quite expensive. The scent was great though. Not worth repurchasing.
Jazmin C.
I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering because I heard it smells really great but also that it isn't that sudsy.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good i am trying to find a new one.
Shelly B.
I tried this and noticed my hands felt extra dry after washing dishes. I am interested to know if anyone else has experiences dry hands with this soap?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Decorator Expert
I've seen this product in stores and even gave it the scent test. I've taken home other brands and found the smell is never as great as it is in store. I'm wondering if the seventh generation brand is successful at maintaining the scent of the products and if it leaves the dishes as sparkling clean as similar brands?
Kayla A.
Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?