BY SEVENTH GENERATION #11 in Dish Soap

Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid.

Powerful grease-cutting hypoallergenic.

Cuts through grease.

Scents from essential oils.

USDA Certified Biobased Product.

Product 95%.

100% recycled bottle.

Caring today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows™. see more...

• I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering becau...10 Answers
  • Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?4 Answers
  • Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I was selected a while back to host a baby party by seventh generation and received a whole bottle of this dish soap since then that is all I use to wash my baby's bottle's.
Jessica E.
Lindenwold, NJ
I can't say enough about seventh generation products . I love the smell of their scented dish soaps that smell so fresh and beautiful. I don't use any other dish soaps . Perfect for not just dishes, but also cleaning the pups toys!
Michelle C.
Vancouver, BC
I found Seventh Generation dish liquid at my local Whole Foods store and was disappointed in how ineffective it was at getting out grease and grime compared to other natural detergents. I found I went through the bottle pretty quick and it was quite expensive. The scent was great though. Not worth repurchasing.
Julia F.
This is the only dish soap I use. I don't trust any other brands to wash my family's dishes with. The smell is great and the product itself is even better. It doesn't leave any residue behind and cleans everything really well.
Natalie F.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love this product! Especially since it is eco friendly! It didn't work as well as I wanted it to. I felt like I had to use quite a bit of it to get dishes clean.
Beverly S.
Green Bay, WI
Great smelling and super effective at getting dishes clean. I pay about the same or a little more for this but it's worth it to enjoy (ok not hate) doing the dishes with a soap that smells good and is gentle on skin.
Kacï B.
Never any residue, smelled fabulous and a little bit went a LONG way. Found it Walmart for a reasonable and comparable price to other stores. I’ve used this scent and the lemongrass one as well, and prefer this one.
Susan M.
Albuquerque , NM
Again, love lavender. This a great, natural, dish soap that smells wonderful and lasts as long as the other brands. Would recommend it and will be purchasing it again at Target when I run out of my bottle.
Vanessa T.
Dania, FL
Smells great, doesn't lather that much. The only reason I'm giving it 4/5 is because I have to re-wash any thing that has oil or grease on it at least 2 times. Other than that it's a great dishwashing soap!
Jayme V.
Cottonwood, CA
We use this soap all the time in our home and we like it a lot.  It works on grease well and we aren't ever disappointed.  The price is good too and it smells nice.  And it's not any crazy color or smell. But we love it and will recommend it to others to try
Jazmin C.
I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering because I heard it smells really great but also that it isn't that sudsy.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good i am trying to find a new one.
Shelly B.
I tried this and noticed my hands felt extra dry after washing dishes. I am interested to know if anyone else has experiences dry hands with this soap?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Decorator Expert Level 2
I've seen this product in stores and even gave it the scent test. I've taken home other brands and found the smell is never as great as it is in store. I'm wondering if the seventh generation brand is successful at maintaining the scent of the products and if it leaves the dishes as sparkling clean as similar brands?
Kayla A.
Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?