BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid.

Powerful grease-cutting hypoallergenic.

Cuts through grease.

Scents from essential oils.

USDA Certified Biobased Product.

Product 95%.

100% recycled bottle.

Caring today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows™. see more...

• I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering becau...9 Answers
  • Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?3 Answers
  • Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good...4 Answers
Buy on Target
Kacï B.
Never any residue, smelled fabulous and a little bit went a LONG way. Found it Walmart for a reasonable and comparable price to other stores. I’ve used this scent and the lemongrass one as well, and prefer this one.
Natalie F.
Home Sweet Home Expert
I love this product! Especially since it is eco friendly! It didn't work as well as I wanted it to. I felt like I had to use quite a bit of it to get dishes clean.
Courtney D.
This is always a favorite of mine. The product keeps my house fresh. It looks so clean when I use it. I love that it doesn't have that nasty bleach smell. It is long lasting and comes in great packaging. Highly recommend! I've been a user of this brand for years and I'll always come back to it!
Susan M.
Albuquerque , NM
Again, love lavender. This a great, natural, dish soap that smells wonderful and lasts as long as the other brands. Would recommend it and will be purchasing it again at Target when I run out of my bottle.
Vanessa T.
Dania, FL
Smells great, doesn't lather that much. The only reason I'm giving it 4/5 is because I have to re-wash any thing that has oil or grease on it at least 2 times. Other than that it's a great dishwashing soap!
Jayme V.
Cottonwood, CA
We use this soap all the time in our home and we like it a lot.  It works on grease well and we aren't ever disappointed.  The price is good too and it smells nice.  And it's not any crazy color or smell. But we love it and will recommend it to others to try
Yesenia C.
Riverside, CA
This is what I first started using when I was transitioning to cleaner, green cleaning products and will always go back when it's on sale or I run out of my current dish soap.
Christine L.
I love using this for my baby bottles. It smells great and soaps up well. It leaves no film on my dishes. The price is great considering it's a more natural product.
Kara E.
S Deerfield, MA
Good smell. Hard to get used to the low suds, but glad it is better for the environment. I put it into a different container when I realized how fast I was going thru it.
Nola V.
Reno, NV
This is the only stuff I buy to do the dishes. It later nice and soapy, smells great, and is so much better and safer to use than others filled with chemicals
Jazmin C.
I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering because I heard it smells really great but also that it isn't that sudsy.
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Decorator Expert
I've seen this product in stores and even gave it the scent test. I've taken home other brands and found the smell is never as great as it is in store. I'm wondering if the seventh generation brand is successful at maintaining the scent of the products and if it leaves the dishes as sparkling clean as similar brands?
Shelly B.
I tried this and noticed my hands felt extra dry after washing dishes. I am interested to know if anyone else has experiences dry hands with this soap?
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good i am trying to find a new one.
Kayla A.
Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?