BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid.

Powerful grease-cutting hypoallergenic.

Cuts through grease.

Scents from essential oils.

USDA Certified Biobased Product.

Product 95%.

100% recycled bottle.

Caring today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows™. see more...

• I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering becau...9 Answers
  • Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?3 Answers
  • Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good...4 Answers
Gizette W.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite dishwashing liquid. It's the only one I will use. I live in Las Vegas with hard water and it's the only soap that really suds and washes great. I love that's it's natural too.
Faith C.
Spring, TX
I got this because of a coupon, but I love it! It's all I will buy now. The smell is great and it soft for my hands. I love the brand and I feel safe about using it on my baby bottles.
Alyssa M.
spanaway, WA
This is seriously my new favorite dish soap! It's so gentle on my sensitive skin but gets my dishes clean and smells good!! Plus I feel good about using it because it's natural!!
Christian L.
Bryan, TX
I love this soap it smells heavenly and it leaves a cool sensation in my hands. I enjoy using this on a daily basis because the scent lingers for a while.
Kimberly H.
I love this dish soap. It gets my dishes clean, leaves my hands feeling fine (not dry), and it smells great!
Karina T.
Great product. I love the smell. Does a great job. Worth every penny. Non toxic!! Very effective product.
Laura B.
Is whatever you expect from a dish washing detergent. Does a good job at cleaning and smells amazing too
Cate K.
Bellingham, WA
Smells wonderful! Does the job of cleaning dishes and I feel better about the impact on the environment
Christine S.
Great product cuts through grease and it smells great. Love the lavender smell while washing dishes
Meaghan F.
Decorator Expert
I can't get over how great this smells! It does a great job on baking and other tough dishes.
Jazmin C.
I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering because I heard it smells really great but also that it isn't that sudsy.
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Decorator Expert
I've seen this product in stores and even gave it the scent test. I've taken home other brands and found the smell is never as great as it is in store. I'm wondering if the seventh generation brand is successful at maintaining the scent of the products and if it leaves the dishes as sparkling clean as similar brands?
Shelly B.
I tried this and noticed my hands felt extra dry after washing dishes. I am interested to know if anyone else has experiences dry hands with this soap?
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good i am trying to find a new one.
Kayla A.
Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?