BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid.

Powerful grease-cutting hypoallergenic.

Cuts through grease.

Scents from essential oils.

USDA Certified Biobased Product.

Product 95%.

100% recycled bottle.

Caring today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows™. see more...

• I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering becau...9 Answers
  • Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?3 Answers
  • Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good...4 Answers
Heather B.
Estero , FL
I just recently bought a bottle of this to try. I enjoyed the smell and it did well cutting the grease. I did find that I went through it faster than my normal brand.
Alyssa H.
Washington, DC
This is the only hand wash detergent I will buy for our family. It does a great job cleaning all kinds of cooking messes, and (a major perk for me, at least) the scent isn't too strong and doesn't linger on the dishes.
Jamie H.
Hamilton, OH
I love this dish soap and Seventh Generation products! The smell kind of reminds me of cola, but in a good way! It not only works great on dishes, but it isn't loaded with chemicals and artificial scents! It's an awesome natural alternative to dish soap loaded with dyes and other harmful ingredients. It's safe and effective, and for a soon to be mommy it's just what I need to clean all my babies gear that could potentially end up in their mouth.
Our R.
My absolute favourite dish soaps. I've tried other but none compare to this. The scent is beautiful. It's not artificially scented like a lot of product. Exacellts value for money too as the bottle is larger than a lot of others. Also I like that it bubbles up a lot. I will not use any other dish soaps from now on. My number 1!
Megan L.
Markham, ON
A nice company that's good for the environment to. It is an effective dish soap that cleans very well and has a great lavendar and mint smell from the essential oils added. Only con is it's expensive in Canada, but I would buy it again when the price goes down.
Louise C.
Petawawa, ON
Just tried this soap - I waited a long time because it's a bit pricey and I wash a lot of dishes, but I'm glad I tried. The scent is fabulous, fresh and clean without being fake or overwhelming. Dishes are squeaky clean and my hands rinse clean easily. Definitely recommend.
Georgia M.
Wasaga beach, Ontario
Pro- it's all natural, smells good, cleans well
con- higher cost, bubbles don't last long, leaves a film
Rachelle B.
orange city, FL
Not a bad product if you are trying to be more conscience of our environment but I find it doesn't cut the grease like Dawn
Andra V.
Love, love, love!  I buy this products in bigger quantities because it's fantastic.  Smell nice and love that the brand is environmentally friendly.
Jazmin C.
I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering because I heard it smells really great but also that it isn't that sudsy.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good i am trying to find a new one.
Shelly B.
I tried this and noticed my hands felt extra dry after washing dishes. I am interested to know if anyone else has experiences dry hands with this soap?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Decorator Expert
I've seen this product in stores and even gave it the scent test. I've taken home other brands and found the smell is never as great as it is in store. I'm wondering if the seventh generation brand is successful at maintaining the scent of the products and if it leaves the dishes as sparkling clean as similar brands?
Kayla A.
Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?