BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid.

Powerful grease-cutting hypoallergenic.

Cuts through grease.

Scents from essential oils.

USDA Certified Biobased Product.

Product 95%.

100% recycled bottle.

Caring today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows™. see more...

• I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering becau...9 Answers
  • Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?3 Answers
  • Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good...4 Answers
Buy on Target
Mandy G.
This is my favorite dish soap. Works well and smells great, plus it's natural. Love it!
Loren M.
La Habra, CA
Love this product! FYI I bought the big bulk size at my locale Sams club for $4.88.
Angela W.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is THE best dish soap ever! It gets my dishes squeaky clean and smells great.
Jennifer S.
Tulsa, OK
We love this dish soap! It smells great and cleans very well for a natural product!
Renee  C.
This is my favorite dishwashing soap. I love the scent... Lavender floral and mint!
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
I love this dish soap! They're natural so I know there's no harmful chemicals
nicole n.
I love this detergent. Easy on the planet and hard on the dirt on my dishes !
Nicole P.
Winthrop, ME
Great brand. Natural. All the scent are to die for.
Adrienne H.
Saint Peters, MO
Love the scent AND the cleaning power!
Our R.
My absolute favourite dish soaps. I've tried other but none compare to this. The scent is beautiful. It's not artificially scented like a lot of product. Exacellts value for money too as the bottle is larger than a lot of others. Also I like that it bubbles up a lot. I will not use any other dish soaps from now on. My number 1!
Jazmin C.
I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering because I heard it smells really great but also that it isn't that sudsy.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good i am trying to find a new one.
Shelly B.
I tried this and noticed my hands felt extra dry after washing dishes. I am interested to know if anyone else has experiences dry hands with this soap?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Decorator Expert Level 2
I've seen this product in stores and even gave it the scent test. I've taken home other brands and found the smell is never as great as it is in store. I'm wondering if the seventh generation brand is successful at maintaining the scent of the products and if it leaves the dishes as sparkling clean as similar brands?
Kayla A.
Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?