BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid.

Powerful grease-cutting hypoallergenic.

Cuts through grease.

Scents from essential oils.

USDA Certified Biobased Product.

Product 95%.

100% recycled bottle.

Caring today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows™. see more...

• I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering becau...9 Answers
  • Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?3 Answers
  • Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good...4 Answers
Jaimie R.
Oxford, OH
Works great! I really like this company. Easy to buy in my small country town. Like the smell of lavender, and feel good about using less chemicals!
Jessica S.
Amarillo, TX
I love this dish soap! It cleans fantastically well and isn't harsh on my hands. The smell is fantastic.
Lua N.
La Mesa, CA
This is my FAVORITE dish washing liquid. The scent is so lovely, and it works incredibly well. Even though I tend to buy natural products, when it comes to cleaning, my husband is super skeptical, but he loves this stuff too! I highly recommend it.
Allison R.
I love this detergent! Smells really good while being gentle on my skin. Also cleans dishes as well as conventional brands.
Jazmin C.
So I finally got the chance to try this and it smells really great! It's such a nice smell and it really does suds up a lot and it doesn't leave your hands feeling dry either. I'd buy this again once mine runs out!
Jillian M.
Windsor, CT
The smell of this is AMAZING! In general this dish soap works great if not better than any other leading brand. However, it is great for my hands since I have severe eczema and it makes my dishes smell like lavender and mint and it's glorious!
Kim W.
Coeburn, VA
This is my favorite dish soap. The smell is so invigorating. Soothing and relaxing. Cuts grease and cleans all of my dishes. Doesn't spot. The price is great. I purchased my from Target. I buy this all the time!
Lauren E.
The lavender and mint is by far my favorite dish soap scent ever! It bubbles like crazy in the sink, and doesn't have any issues cleaning even though it is a "natural" product.
Janna M.
I was a little hesitant to try this but WOW itsthe bestdish detergent on the market. Just a tiny squeeze makes your dishwater way soapier then Dawn or anything else Ive ever used. Cyts grease like a pro, gentle onyour hands and all natural. I'm hooked for sure!
Kerry M.
three bridges, nj
I buy this whenever it's on sale, because I LOVE the smell and I love that it's natural. However, I don't feel like it does as good a job getting the dishes clean as Dawn.
Jazmin C.
I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering because I heard it smells really great but also that it isn't that sudsy.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good i am trying to find a new one.
Shelly B.
I tried this and noticed my hands felt extra dry after washing dishes. I am interested to know if anyone else has experiences dry hands with this soap?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Decorator Expert
I've seen this product in stores and even gave it the scent test. I've taken home other brands and found the smell is never as great as it is in store. I'm wondering if the seventh generation brand is successful at maintaining the scent of the products and if it leaves the dishes as sparkling clean as similar brands?
Kayla A.
Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?