BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid.

Powerful grease-cutting hypoallergenic.

Cuts through grease.

Scents from essential oils.

USDA Certified Biobased Product.

Product 95%.

100% recycled bottle.

Caring today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows™. see more...

• I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering becau...9 Answers
  • Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?3 Answers
  • Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good...4 Answers
Buy on Target
Suzy Z.
Kendallville , IN
I love this product! It smells amazing and cleans your dishes extremely well without leaving spots.
Christine S.
Great product cuts through grease and it smells great. Love the lavender smell while washing dishes
Tia M.
Lynn, MA
I only use this when I run out my Ajax I guess it cleans ok I never see any left over residue
Angela S.
Lancaster, PA
This by far the best free and clear dish soap that there is. I love that it is all natural.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
The the eco friendly dish soap. Great for fishes great for the world. Very soft for my hands
Meaghan F.
I can't get over how great this smells! It does a great job on baking and other tough dishes.
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC
This natural dish soap that we even use in the shower. It doesn't dry your skin out either?
Debi H.
I just bought this last week so far I am loving it. The smell is good, price was reasonable
Merilyn L.
Los Angeles , CA
Not supper slimy, rinse off easy and love that is doesn't contain too many harsh chemicals
Chloe L.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
This is a gentle, environmentally friendly, and nicely scented dish soap. I recommend it.
Jazmin C.
I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering because I heard it smells really great but also that it isn't that sudsy.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good i am trying to find a new one.
Shelly B.
I tried this and noticed my hands felt extra dry after washing dishes. I am interested to know if anyone else has experiences dry hands with this soap?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Decorator Expert Level 2
I've seen this product in stores and even gave it the scent test. I've taken home other brands and found the smell is never as great as it is in store. I'm wondering if the seventh generation brand is successful at maintaining the scent of the products and if it leaves the dishes as sparkling clean as similar brands?
Kayla A.
Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?