BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid.

Powerful grease-cutting hypoallergenic.

Cuts through grease.

Scents from essential oils.

USDA Certified Biobased Product.

Product 95%.

100% recycled bottle.

Caring today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows™. see more...

• I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering becau...9 Answers
  • Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?3 Answers
  • Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good...4 Answers
Jalesa W.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite non toxic line. This line is always found in my hpuse. I love what it stands for, the price and it works!
Chelsea T.
Love the scent of this soap! Asking does a super job of cleaning my dishes. This works just as well as dawn dish detergent.
Sarah C.
Oak Harbor, WA
I like this but it doesn't degrease as well as I would hope for the price but it's still good and it smells amazing!
Melissa M.
God scent combo. Works well. Washes dishes without a lot of suds.  This is my go to brand.  Usually order from Boxed
Sheryl W.
Newport News, VA
 With all other dish soaps my hand would turn red and crack but with   my hands are completely fine and cleans my dish
Natalie N.
I love this product. It's gentle on the environment and on my skin. I think the price is a little high though.
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
This is a really good dish soap i love seventh generation products i always find it to be better quality...
ALLISON K.
Love the honest company. Love knowing I'm not using a bunch of chemicals on my family and two little girls.
Merilyn L.
Los Angeles , CA
Not supper slimy, rinse off easy and love that is doesn't contain too many harsh chemicals
Adrienne H.
Saint Peters, MO
Love the scent AND the cleaning power!
Jazmin C.
I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering because I heard it smells really great but also that it isn't that sudsy.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good i am trying to find a new one.
Shelly B.
I tried this and noticed my hands felt extra dry after washing dishes. I am interested to know if anyone else has experiences dry hands with this soap?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Decorator Expert
I've seen this product in stores and even gave it the scent test. I've taken home other brands and found the smell is never as great as it is in store. I'm wondering if the seventh generation brand is successful at maintaining the scent of the products and if it leaves the dishes as sparkling clean as similar brands?
Kayla A.
Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?