BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid.

Powerful grease-cutting hypoallergenic.

Cuts through grease.

Scents from essential oils.

USDA Certified Biobased Product.

Product 95%.

100% recycled bottle.

Caring today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows™. see more...

• I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering becau...10 Answers
  • Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?4 Answers
  • Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good...5 Answers
Buy on Target
Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH
Item seems to work well but is a bit pricey when compared to regular brands. It is in line with other eco brands.
Anna C.
This is the only soap I trust when washing my dishes. I feel it is keeping my family safe from harmful chemicals.
Natalie N.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this product. It's gentle on the environment and on my skin. I think the price is a little high though.
Kimberly H.
I love this dish soap. It gets my dishes clean, leaves my hands feeling fine (not dry), and it smells great!
ALLISON K.
Love the honest company. Love knowing I'm not using a bunch of chemicals on my family and two little girls.
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This is a really good dish soap i love seventh generation products i always find it to be better quality...
Jessica S.
Amarillo, TX
I love this dish soap! It cleans fantastically well and isn't harsh on my hands. The smell is fantastic.
Karina T.
Great product. I love the smell. Does a great job. Worth every penny. Non toxic!! Very effective product.
Tribe B.
Love the fragrance and it definitely cleaned the dishes. I️ like that they are a green-conscious company.
Laura B.
Is whatever you expect from a dish washing detergent. Does a good job at cleaning and smells amazing too
Jazmin C.
I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering because I heard it smells really great but also that it isn't that sudsy.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good i am trying to find a new one.
Shelly B.
I tried this and noticed my hands felt extra dry after washing dishes. I am interested to know if anyone else has experiences dry hands with this soap?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Decorator Expert Level 2
I've seen this product in stores and even gave it the scent test. I've taken home other brands and found the smell is never as great as it is in store. I'm wondering if the seventh generation brand is successful at maintaining the scent of the products and if it leaves the dishes as sparkling clean as similar brands?
Kayla A.
Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?