BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid.

Powerful grease-cutting hypoallergenic.

Cuts through grease.

Scents from essential oils.

USDA Certified Biobased Product.

Product 95%.

100% recycled bottle.

Caring today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows™. see more...

• I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering becau...9 Answers
  • Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?3 Answers
  • Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good...4 Answers
Jennifer S.
Tulsa, OK
We love this dish soap! It smells great and cleans very well for a natural product!
Nola V.
Reno, NV
This is the only stuff I buy to do the dishes. It later nice and soapy, smells great, and is so much better and safer to use than others filled with chemicals
Tara R.
Love, love, love lavender dish soap! I wish everything was this smell. Knowing it is natural makes me feel safe using on my dishes. WWashingwashing
Nicole P.
Winthrop, ME
Great brand. Natural. All the scent are to die for.
Shannon Y.
Erie, PA
I love the smell of this fish liquid. It does a great job cleaning, but doesn’t lather as well as other. I usually buy mine at Target or Wegmans.
Sumer R.
Jekyll Island, GA
Really love the smell of this product. Its just as good as the dawn products and doesn't take much to get a load of dishes. Not expensive at all.
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
I got this once because I had a rebate from another app. I liked it but it still didnt make me feel like my dishes were REALLY actually clean.
Jenna Z.
Sturtevant, WI
Lovely smelling! I can't believe this product is naturally free of dyes and all that bad stuff. And it cleans my dishes just as well as dawn!
Stacy R.
Kendall Park, NJ
I really like the smell of this dish soap. It cleans well and cuts through stuck on food and grease. I enjoy the other scents as well.
Kaelyn S.
Vernon, NY
I love this soap, it smells really good and it suds great! It works well and the price is great! I also love the ingredients !
Jazmin C.
I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering because I heard it smells really great but also that it isn't that sudsy.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good i am trying to find a new one.
Shelly B.
I tried this and noticed my hands felt extra dry after washing dishes. I am interested to know if anyone else has experiences dry hands with this soap?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Decorator Expert
I've seen this product in stores and even gave it the scent test. I've taken home other brands and found the smell is never as great as it is in store. I'm wondering if the seventh generation brand is successful at maintaining the scent of the products and if it leaves the dishes as sparkling clean as similar brands?
Kayla A.
Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?