BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid.

Powerful grease-cutting hypoallergenic.

Cuts through grease.

Scents from essential oils.

USDA Certified Biobased Product.

Product 95%.

100% recycled bottle.

Caring today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows™. see more...

• I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering becau...9 Answers
  • Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?3 Answers
  • Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good...4 Answers
Buy on Target
Allison R.
I love this detergent! Smells really good while being gentle on my skin. Also cleans dishes as well as conventional brands.
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
This is worth buying! It gets dishes so clean and has a nice, subtle smell. No gross green apple like the other brands!
Kim B.
Dearborn, MI
We use this dish soap all the time and just love it. Clean dishes and great feeling hands. The smells are wonderful.
Sarah C.
Oak Harbor, WA
I like this but it doesn't degrease as well as I would hope for the price but it's still good and it smells amazing!
Sheryl W.
Newport News, VA
 With all other dish soaps my hand would turn red and crack but with   my hands are completely fine and cleans my dish
Melissa M.
God scent combo. Works well. Washes dishes without a lot of suds.  This is my go to brand.  Usually order from Boxed
Lesley H.
This dish soap smells great and works really well at cleaning the dishes. I love that its natural and safer to use.
Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH
Item seems to work well but is a bit pricey when compared to regular brands. It is in line with other eco brands.
Ginnie L.
Dallas, TX
This is my go to dish liquid. It has a light fresh scent and no harmful chemicals, and of course, it works great!
Anna C.
This is the only soap I trust when washing my dishes. I feel it is keeping my family safe from harmful chemicals.
Jazmin C.
I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering because I heard it smells really great but also that it isn't that sudsy.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good i am trying to find a new one.
Shelly B.
I tried this and noticed my hands felt extra dry after washing dishes. I am interested to know if anyone else has experiences dry hands with this soap?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Decorator Expert Level 2
I've seen this product in stores and even gave it the scent test. I've taken home other brands and found the smell is never as great as it is in store. I'm wondering if the seventh generation brand is successful at maintaining the scent of the products and if it leaves the dishes as sparkling clean as similar brands?
Kayla A.
Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?