BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid.

Powerful grease-cutting hypoallergenic.

Cuts through grease.

Scents from essential oils.

USDA Certified Biobased Product.

Product 95%.

100% recycled bottle.

Caring today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows™. see more...

• I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering becau...9 Answers
  • Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?3 Answers
  • Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good...4 Answers
Suzy Z.
Kendallville , IN
I love this product! It smells amazing and cleans your dishes extremely well without leaving spots.
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
I love this dish soap! They're natural so I know there's no harmful chemicals
Angela S.
Lancaster, PA
This by far the best free and clear dish soap that there is. I love that it is all natural.
Chloe L.
Medford, MA
This is a gentle, environmentally friendly, and nicely scented dish soap. I recommend it.
Loren M.
La Habra, CA
Love this product! FYI I bought the big bulk size at my locale Sams club for $4.88.
Angela W.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is THE best dish soap ever! It gets my dishes squeaky clean and smells great.
Tia M.
Lynn, MA
I only use this when I run out my Ajax I guess it cleans ok I never see any left over residue
Debi H.
I just bought this last week so far I am loving it. The smell is good, price was reasonable
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC
This natural dish soap that we even use in the shower. It doesn't dry your skin out either?
Renee  C.
This is my favorite dishwashing soap. I love the scent... Lavender floral and mint!
Jazmin C.
I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering because I heard it smells really great but also that it isn't that sudsy.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good i am trying to find a new one.
Shelly B.
I tried this and noticed my hands felt extra dry after washing dishes. I am interested to know if anyone else has experiences dry hands with this soap?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Decorator Expert
I've seen this product in stores and even gave it the scent test. I've taken home other brands and found the smell is never as great as it is in store. I'm wondering if the seventh generation brand is successful at maintaining the scent of the products and if it leaves the dishes as sparkling clean as similar brands?
Kayla A.
Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?