BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid.

Powerful grease-cutting hypoallergenic.

Cuts through grease.

Scents from essential oils.

USDA Certified Biobased Product.

Product 95%.

100% recycled bottle.

Caring today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows™. see more...

• I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering becau...10 Answers
  • Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?4 Answers
  • Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good...5 Answers
Buy on Target
Jenna Z.
Sturtevant, WI
Lovely smelling! I can't believe this product is naturally free of dyes and all that bad stuff. And it cleans my dishes just as well as dawn!
Emily N.
I love all things Seventh Generation! If you can pay a bit more, their products are such great quality and even better for the environment.
Stacy R.
Kendall Park, NJ
I really like the smell of this dish soap. It cleans well and cuts through stuck on food and grease. I enjoy the other scents as well.
Brenda G.
I was surprised by the amount of leather that this soap makes. Usually natural dish soap doesn't make that much foam but this one does.
Savannah L.
Kennerdell, PA
Smells lovely and makes you feel great! It also feels gentle on the hands which I appreciate. It is also an effective dish soap.
Kaelyn S.
Vernon, NY
I love this soap, it smells really good and it suds great! It works well and the price is great! I also love the ingredients !
Rochelle B.
Las Vegas, NV
No triclosan or other bad ingredients! The perfect soap to use for babies/toddlers. A little certainly goes a long way though.
Heather M.
Pickerington, OH
This is my new favorite dish soap. Not only does it keep my dishes sparkling clean, but it doesn't make my hands dry and itchy.
Jalesa W.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite non toxic line. This line is always found in my hpuse. I love what it stands for, the price and it works!
Ligia G.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff smells like heaven. Seriously, if they made a body spray I would use it all over my body. cleans dished well too
Jazmin C.
I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering because I heard it smells really great but also that it isn't that sudsy.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good i am trying to find a new one.
Shelly B.
I tried this and noticed my hands felt extra dry after washing dishes. I am interested to know if anyone else has experiences dry hands with this soap?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Decorator Expert Level 2
I've seen this product in stores and even gave it the scent test. I've taken home other brands and found the smell is never as great as it is in store. I'm wondering if the seventh generation brand is successful at maintaining the scent of the products and if it leaves the dishes as sparkling clean as similar brands?
Kayla A.
Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?