BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid.

Powerful grease-cutting hypoallergenic.

Cuts through grease.

Scents from essential oils.

USDA Certified Biobased Product.

Product 95%.

100% recycled bottle.

Caring today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows™. see more...

• I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering becau...9 Answers
  • Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?3 Answers
  • Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good...4 Answers
Rochelle B.
Las Vegas, NV
No triclosan or other bad ingredients! The perfect soap to use for babies/toddlers. A little certainly goes a long way though.
Ligia G.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff smells like heaven. Seriously, if they made a body spray I would use it all over my body. cleans dished well too
Jacqueline R.
Spring Hill, FL
This dish soap is great, gentle, smells great and is Eco friendly. I love it. The only turn off is price is expensive, besides that is great.
Kim B.
Dearborn, MI
We use this dish soap all the time and just love it. Clean dishes and great feeling hands. The smells are wonderful.
Anna C.
This is the only soap I trust when washing my dishes. I feel it is keeping my family safe from harmful chemicals.
Ginnie L.
Dallas, TX
This is my go to dish liquid. It has a light fresh scent and no harmful chemicals, and of course, it works great!
Mandy G.
This is my favorite dish soap. Works well and smells great, plus it's natural. Love it!
Heather M.
Pickerington, OH
This is my new favorite dish soap. Not only does it keep my dishes sparkling clean, but it doesn't make my hands dry and itchy.
Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH
Item seems to work well but is a bit pricey when compared to regular brands. It is in line with other eco brands.
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
This is worth buying! It gets dishes so clean and has a nice, subtle smell. No gross green apple like the other brands!
Jazmin C.
I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering because I heard it smells really great but also that it isn't that sudsy.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good i am trying to find a new one.
Shelly B.
I tried this and noticed my hands felt extra dry after washing dishes. I am interested to know if anyone else has experiences dry hands with this soap?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Decorator Expert
I've seen this product in stores and even gave it the scent test. I've taken home other brands and found the smell is never as great as it is in store. I'm wondering if the seventh generation brand is successful at maintaining the scent of the products and if it leaves the dishes as sparkling clean as similar brands?
Kayla A.
Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?