BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid.

Powerful grease-cutting hypoallergenic.

Cuts through grease.

Scents from essential oils.

USDA Certified Biobased Product.

Product 95%.

100% recycled bottle.

Caring today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows™. see more...

• I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering becau...10 Answers
  • Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?4 Answers
  • Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good...5 Answers
Buy on Target
Christian L.
Bryan, TX
I love this soap it smells heavenly and it leaves a cool sensation in my hands. I enjoy using this on a daily basis because the scent lingers for a while.
Shelby B.
omaha, Ne
Love love love! Smells great and gets the job done. The free and clear version is perfect for cleaning baby bottles. You definitely get your money's worth.
Jaimie R.
Oxford, OH
Works great! I really like this company. Easy to buy in my small country town. Like the smell of lavender, and feel good about using less chemicals!
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
By far the best dish soap I've used. Smells great, eco friendly, And most importantly gets the job done! An amazing product from a great brand
Candy L.
The best dish washing liquid I've ever used. I love the fresh scents, the clean feel of my dishes, and the fact that a little bit does a long way.
Tara R.
Love, love, love lavender dish soap! I wish everything was this smell. Knowing it is natural makes me feel safe using on my dishes. WWashingwashing
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Really love the smell of this product. Its just as good as the dawn products and doesn't take much to get a load of dishes. Not expensive at all.
Shannon Y.
Erie, PA
I love the smell of this fish liquid. It does a great job cleaning, but doesn’t lather as well as other. I usually buy mine at Target or Wegmans.
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I got this once because I had a rebate from another app. I liked it but it still didnt make me feel like my dishes were REALLY actually clean.
Jenna Z.
Sturtevant, WI
Lovely smelling! I can't believe this product is naturally free of dyes and all that bad stuff. And it cleans my dishes just as well as dawn!
Jazmin C.
I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering because I heard it smells really great but also that it isn't that sudsy.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good i am trying to find a new one.
Shelly B.
I tried this and noticed my hands felt extra dry after washing dishes. I am interested to know if anyone else has experiences dry hands with this soap?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Decorator Expert Level 2
I've seen this product in stores and even gave it the scent test. I've taken home other brands and found the smell is never as great as it is in store. I'm wondering if the seventh generation brand is successful at maintaining the scent of the products and if it leaves the dishes as sparkling clean as similar brands?
Kayla A.
Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?