BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid.

Powerful grease-cutting hypoallergenic.

Cuts through grease.

Scents from essential oils.

USDA Certified Biobased Product.

Product 95%.

100% recycled bottle.

Caring today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows™. see more...

• I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering becau...9 Answers
  • Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?3 Answers
  • Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good...4 Answers
Buy on Target
Tashina G.
Somers, CT
This is the best dish soap ever! It actually gets rid of grease and stuck on food and doesn't give my hands a rash like other soaps. Love that it's all natural too!
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
I got this soap as a sampler from the company. I really really like it. It cleans well and bubbles up great...I actually like it better than my normal brand i buy
Pam M.
Worcester, MA
Tried this for the first time and I liked it, but didn't love it. The consistency was a little too liquid-y. It did a good job, and was soft on my hands. We use the dishwasher a lot so it did last us a few months.
Maddie M.
Price is comparable to "Eco-friendly" counter parts sold by Clorox and other similiar brands. Love the mission behind this company, Eco-friendly, natural. Seems to work on par with other similiar soaps.
Melissa M S.
Tempe, AZ
I have used this product (in the scent-free version) for four years now. It gets the grime off and helps with my sensitive skin. I won't buy anything else as I prefer its lack of unnatural ingredients.
Amber J.
Tucson, AZ
I bought this dish soap because I want to start using more natural products, and it works just like it says. It gets off grease and grime and it smells amazing!
Nola V.
Reno, NV
This is the only stuff I buy to do the dishes. It later nice and soapy, smells great, and is so much better and safer to use than others filled with chemicals
Paj Ploua V.
Oshkosh, WI
My favorite cleaning supply of all times. I will never stop buying this. So comparable to dawn, but better because it is organic. I so recommend this brand.
Christian L.
Bryan, TX
I love this soap it smells heavenly and it leaves a cool sensation in my hands. I enjoy using this on a daily basis because the scent lingers for a while.
Shelby B.
omaha, Ne
Love love love! Smells great and gets the job done. The free and clear version is perfect for cleaning baby bottles. You definitely get your money's worth.
Jazmin C.
I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering because I heard it smells really great but also that it isn't that sudsy.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good i am trying to find a new one.
Shelly B.
I tried this and noticed my hands felt extra dry after washing dishes. I am interested to know if anyone else has experiences dry hands with this soap?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Decorator Expert Level 2
I've seen this product in stores and even gave it the scent test. I've taken home other brands and found the smell is never as great as it is in store. I'm wondering if the seventh generation brand is successful at maintaining the scent of the products and if it leaves the dishes as sparkling clean as similar brands?
Kayla A.
Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?