BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid.

Powerful grease-cutting hypoallergenic.

Cuts through grease.

Scents from essential oils.

USDA Certified Biobased Product.

Product 95%.

100% recycled bottle.

Caring today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows™. see more...

• I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering becau...9 Answers
  • Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?3 Answers
  • Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good...4 Answers
Liz D.
Love this dish liquid!! I like to use it on dippy cups and to clean my sons toys. It's gentle enough without all the harmful chemicals but strong enough to get rid of the germs!
Maddie M.
Price is comparable to "Eco-friendly" counter parts sold by Clorox and other similiar brands. Love the mission behind this company, Eco-friendly, natural. Seems to work on par with other similiar soaps.
Melissa M S.
Tempe, AZ
I have used this product (in the scent-free version) for four years now. It gets the grime off and helps with my sensitive skin. I won't buy anything else as I prefer its lack of unnatural ingredients.
Savannah L.
Kennerdell, PA
Smells lovely and makes you feel great! It also feels gentle on the hands which I appreciate. It is also an effective dish soap.
Candy L.
The best dish washing liquid I've ever used. I love the fresh scents, the clean feel of my dishes, and the fact that a little bit does a long way.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
By far the best dish soap I've used. Smells great, eco friendly, And most importantly gets the job done! An amazing product from a great brand
Emily N.
I love all things Seventh Generation! If you can pay a bit more, their products are such great quality and even better for the environment.
Paj Ploua V.
Oshkosh, WI
My favorite cleaning supply of all times. I will never stop buying this. So comparable to dawn, but better because it is organic. I so recommend this brand.
Lesley H.
This dish soap smells great and works really well at cleaning the dishes. I love that its natural and safer to use.
Brenda G.
I was surprised by the amount of leather that this soap makes. Usually natural dish soap doesn't make that much foam but this one does.
Jazmin C.
I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering because I heard it smells really great but also that it isn't that sudsy.
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Decorator Expert
I've seen this product in stores and even gave it the scent test. I've taken home other brands and found the smell is never as great as it is in store. I'm wondering if the seventh generation brand is successful at maintaining the scent of the products and if it leaves the dishes as sparkling clean as similar brands?
Shelly B.
I tried this and noticed my hands felt extra dry after washing dishes. I am interested to know if anyone else has experiences dry hands with this soap?
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good i am trying to find a new one.
Kayla A.
Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?