BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid.

Powerful grease-cutting hypoallergenic.

Cuts through grease.

Scents from essential oils.

USDA Certified Biobased Product.

Product 95%.

100% recycled bottle.

Caring today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows™. see more...

• I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering becau...9 Answers
  • Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?3 Answers
  • Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good...4 Answers
Natalie R.
Dublin, CA
I used this product to clean my baby's items, but the soap bubbles don't last very long, and then it seems like I'm not really getting everything clean. I've noticed that with natural products though, so maybe that's just how it is. The smell is nice though!
Mary O.
Pasco, WA
I use this for dishes and also as an ingredient to a natural make up remover for brushes. It has no dyes or scents so it is perfect for me as my husband and I both have very sensitive skin!
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Got to try 3 kinds of this and I love it so much so much gos a long away and super bubble. I am not sure what I had more fun with the bubbles or the sent.Wish there was more coupons for it. It's a bit pricey but it works so well.I wish I had some rate now :)
Tomassina B.
I really enjoy this dish soap. Only a few drops are needed for a whole sink of dishes and my hands never feel dried out. The scents are subtle yet fresh and not "chemically clean". I believe the price range is fair for how long it lasts.
Oanh H.
Dorchester, MA
Seventh Generation is a brand that I trust to work and be better for the environment. Their dish liquid cuts the grease and doesn't make my hands feel dry afterwards. I love it!
Jillian C.
Duck, WV
I love the Seventh Generation products. Especially the dish soap. It works just as well as other brands and is good for the environment and your family. A lovely scent as well.
Alondra H.
Gary, IN
Although we have changed our products for the environment we need something that would actually clean and exceed our household demand. the cost is up there for such a small bottle. we chose to go back to our traditional dish soap.
Tashina G.
Somers, CT
This is the best dish soap ever! It actually gets rid of grease and stuck on food and doesn't give my hands a rash like other soaps. Love that it's all natural too!
Pam M.
Worcester, MA
Tried this for the first time and I liked it, but didn't love it. The consistency was a little too liquid-y. It did a good job, and was soft on my hands. We use the dishwasher a lot so it did last us a few months.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
I got this soap as a sampler from the company. I really really like it. It cleans well and bubbles up great...I actually like it better than my normal brand i buy
Jazmin C.
I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering because I heard it smells really great but also that it isn't that sudsy.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good i am trying to find a new one.
Shelly B.
I tried this and noticed my hands felt extra dry after washing dishes. I am interested to know if anyone else has experiences dry hands with this soap?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Decorator Expert
I've seen this product in stores and even gave it the scent test. I've taken home other brands and found the smell is never as great as it is in store. I'm wondering if the seventh generation brand is successful at maintaining the scent of the products and if it leaves the dishes as sparkling clean as similar brands?
Kayla A.
Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?