Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Decorator Expert
I've seen this product in stores and even gave it the scent test. I've taken home other brands and found the smell is never as great as it is in store. I'm wondering if the seventh generation brand is successful at maintaining the scent of the products and if it leaves the dishes as sparkling clean as similar brands?
caitlin g.
caitlin g.
Norfolk, VA
3 years, 1 month ago
I personally prefer Methods dish soap. I noticed this one left a bit of residue and was very drying. You do get a large amount for a great price though.
Pam M.
Pam M.
Worcester, MA
3 years, 1 month ago
I've had great results. Nice finish without streaks or splotches. No wear on the finish of my plates. And my hands felt and smelt good after.
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
3 years, 2 months ago
Decorator Expert Level 4
Ive had no issues with the scent. Then again I really don't like it to be overpowered to where I can sometimes taste it while drinking out of a glass. Some are super strong, too strong for me. It's one of the reasons I chose to give seventh generation a try.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Hendersonvlle, NC
3 years, 5 months ago
I love this dish soap.I use it several tomes a day in order to clean bottles and such for my son. It works great. Everything comes out sparkling clean and food comes off just like its been soaking over night. The second the water hits the soap the entire kitchen fills with the wonderful aroma of the soap. Definantly worth buying