BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid.

Powerful grease-cutting hypoallergenic.

Cuts through grease.

Scents from essential oils.

USDA Certified Biobased Product.

Product 95%.

100% recycled bottle.

Caring today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows™. see more...

• I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering becau...9 Answers
  • Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?3 Answers
  • Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good...4 Answers
Buy on Target
Karen R.
Washington
I bought this whilst I was in a hurry. Big regret when I returned home. The first ingredient is Sodium Lauryl sulfate, the second glycerin. Sodium Lauryl sulfate is known to cause skin irritations. It does for me. Going to return the unopened product. Glycerin dries out the skin. I steer clear of glycerin. Yet the product claims to be non toxic.
gloria h.
Visalia, CA
Cleans my dishes well and love the lingering smell in my kitchen after dishes are washes. I love how it leaves my hands feeling soft and not dry like other dish soaps. My husband now prefers for me to purchase it. I only got to try this when Seventh Generation sent this to me to try out for free for the exchange of my opinion.
Jen B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I’ve been buying this for years and have never felt the need to find anything else. It’s natural, safe and affordable. It does what it’s supposed to and couldn’t ask for more!
crystal j.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Carlee D.
Leominster, MA
My friend had this dish detergent when I was house sitting and I thought “organic? Probably won’t work or get sudsy” boy was I wrong! It smells fantastic and I only have to apply it once to the sponge for a whole sink of dishes. I’m obsessed.
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this on all of my toddler's items. Love the smell, it's fresh and pleasant . It cleans and bubbles really well. I love that you only need a few drops for it to do a great job. A bottle will last forever and we do a lot of kitchenware washing. My favorite is it being natural, don't have to worry about chemicals being used on the things my child has near his mouth!
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I received a free sample from Seventh Generation's of this Dish washing liquid. And I already used it, and it does alot of latter. I really liked it to wash my dishes.
Jamie H.
Hamilton, OH
I love this dish soap and Seventh Generation products! The smell kind of reminds me of cola, but in a good way! It not only works great on dishes, but it isn't loaded with chemicals and artificial scents! It's an awesome natural alternative to dish soap loaded with dyes and other harmful ingredients. It's safe and effective, and for a soon to be mommy it's just what I need to clean all my babies gear that could potentially end up in their mouth.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I try and use seventh generation dish soap as much as I can. I don't find it at all the stores near by because of wear I live but when I find it I buy it. Its very good for the environment and the ingredients used are very good.
Kelsey C.
Washington, DC
When I first tried this, I had just come off of a “Ms. Myers” kick, so I had high hopes for this brand too. The scent was great, loved the mint addition. However I noticed that it does not form suds as much as other brands. Maybe it’s the “all natural” side? But unfortunately I probably would go back to the Ms. Myers after I finish this bottle.
Jazmin C.
I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering because I heard it smells really great but also that it isn't that sudsy.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good i am trying to find a new one.
Shelly B.
I tried this and noticed my hands felt extra dry after washing dishes. I am interested to know if anyone else has experiences dry hands with this soap?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Decorator Expert Level 2
I've seen this product in stores and even gave it the scent test. I've taken home other brands and found the smell is never as great as it is in store. I'm wondering if the seventh generation brand is successful at maintaining the scent of the products and if it leaves the dishes as sparkling clean as similar brands?
Kayla A.
Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?