BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid.

Powerful grease-cutting hypoallergenic.

Cuts through grease.

Scents from essential oils.

USDA Certified Biobased Product.

Product 95%.

100% recycled bottle.

Caring today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows™. see more...

• I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering because...9 Answers
  • Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?3 Answers
  • Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good i...4 Answers
Buy on Target
cammra n.
cammra n.
Traverse City, MI
I actually got that just got the chance to try this product. It does have the soap texture. The smell of it is just so amazing and it works great and the best thing about it is it doesn't have any harsh chemicals in it so long and I heard she was not going to hurt your family is not going to hurt your babies. I am an avid user of Seventh Generation and I think they have amazing products just because they are and Honest Company. I use mini is Seventh Generation products just because I love them so much
MEGHAN T.
MEGHAN T.
This dish liquid smells AMAZING!! It leaves my hands feeling soft and smelling great and makes me want to wash dishes! Ha I think I've officially lost my mommy mind. I always used store brand and never thought of the ingredients in it but making the switch to seventh generation and learning that cleaning companies don't have to tell me even half of what is in their products makes me even more comfortable with my switch! I totally recommend this product!!
Kiera L.
Kiera L.
This is the only dish soap my family uses. It is JUST as powerful as Dawn and it smells amazing. Seventh Generation is cruelty free and environmentally conscious, and that's a huge deal in my home. It is also very concentrated. I only need a little boy for an entire sink of dishes. I've also used this for Pinterest 'hacks' such as unclogging a toilet and getting lipstick out of a shirt. Worked perfectly for both!
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Medford, OR
Seventh Generation is the only dish soap and laundry detergent I use. I love that it's environmentally friendly, doesn't test on animals, nor does it contain fillers and additives. This brand is the only brand my skin does not react bad too when coming in contact with it. It is fairly pricey and hard to find, but a little goes a long way.
Lyndsey H.
Lyndsey H.
Elyria, OH
I love the smell it cleans my dishes well and I feel better about washing my daughters bottles knowing it non toxic and all natural , also I use it on my dogs for their fleas , fleas don't like mint so I'll rub some on there problem areas and I don't have to worry about if they lick it like regular flea spray because it's non toxic .
Kim R.
Kim R.
Iuka, MS
This is by far the best dish detergent I have ever used! I absolutely love that it's all natural. We don't own a dishwasher and 1 of these bottles will last for 2 weeks! When my dishes literally squeak from being clean, I am one happy mom! I have sensitive skin and I have no problem with it!
Thanks to Seventh Generation!!
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
Decorator Expert
This is my go to dish liquid. It's natural and still cleans just as well as products full of chemicals. It smells nice and there are also options for no scent. A little goes a long way and I think the price is fair. You can usually find coupons for it and Target puts it on sale from time to time.
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
Decorator Expert
My absolute favorite dishsoap. It smells so amazing with lavender essential oils, without all the dyes or prefumes. Plus it is not only effective but for a earth conscious product is priced pretty well too! It gets my dishes clean and makes the whole kitchen smell awesome!
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Seventh Generation natural dish liquid is great! Smells amazing and cleans effectively! Leaves hands feeling soft! I like using it as hand wash when I'm in the kitchen because it smells so nice! Doesn't leave soapy residue on clean dishes! Would recommend to others!
Rachael K.
Rachael K.
Blackwood, NJ
Our all time favorite dish soap. regular size bottle lasts us over a month and the smell is so nice in our kitchen. gentle on my dry hands and cleans our dishes very well! i love that the plates we eat off aren't being cleaned with tons of chemicals.
Jazmin  C.
Jazmin C.
I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering because I heard it smells really great but also that it isn't that sudsy.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Decorator Expert
I've seen this product in stores and even gave it the scent test. I've taken home other brands and found the smell is never as great as it is in store. I'm wondering if the seventh generation brand is successful at maintaining the scent of the products and if it leaves the dishes as sparkling clean as similar brands?
Shelly B.
Shelly B.
I tried this and noticed my hands felt extra dry after washing dishes. I am interested to know if anyone else has experiences dry hands with this soap?
Corie C.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good i am trying to find a new one.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?